chp13:Diana's a cheater?

Whenever she puts her head on my chest I feel at home. I do miss home but I've always wanted to get out.
Morning
----------------------
I always wake up early, I tried getting up with out waking her up. I check the time 6:08am, it's early. I walk in to the living room to see whats on, Diana should be awake by 6:30 since she got that photoshoot. I turn on the tv and the george Lopez show is on. I decided to check my insta. I see myself tagged in a couple of photos by fans. It made me laugh someone photoshopped themself with Diana kissing her. The photo was originally with me of course, I decided to send it to diana for laughs. I commented "Diana's a cheater I guess😂" I didn't think it would cause too much.

I honestly got bored, so I went in Diana's room to wake her up. I kissed her cheek and the way she woke up was cute.
"Thank you.... What time is it?" She said in a very sleepy voice.

"Time for you to get a watch, HA!" I replied to her.

"Okay.. You and your dad jokes" She rolled her eyes.

"Go get ready. You got a busy day."
Okay now I sound like a dad.

"Okay daddy." She said to me.
It just made me raise my eyebrow a little.
"Man just go get ready." I pushed her in the bathroom.
I'mma go wake up karan since I got nothing better to do. I ran in his room busted the door wide open and flickered the lights on and off.

"WAKE UPPPP!!" I said running and jumping on his bed.

"Yo why do you have so much energy it's early" He said in a groggy voice.

"Because I do...you wanna go to the gym?" I asked him

"Sure why not" He said.

Me and Karan gets ready for the gym and Diana for a photoshoot.
When we got there it wasn't packed it just had a few people in there.
I noticed this girl, she seemed about Diana's age, but she kept staring at me. It threw me off a little to know that someone is watching me. A little bit later she came up to me.

"Hey, I heard your girlfriend cheated on you. What a shame if you were mine you would not get the same." She said.
(Comment if you get it.)
"Wait no she didn't. " I replied back to her.

"Then why is it all over the internet?" She said.

"Wait, what?!" She shook her head.

I grabbed karan and we drove home.

"I barely worked out for 10 minutes!" Karan said.

Authors note 🔥🔥🔥
___________________
This chapters a little short so there will be a part two to it. I took a long time updating because I'm working on another book that will be posted after this book. It's about booboo stewart❤❤. Another coming.