chp15: I love you.

"When are y'all getting married married?" Karan asked and Diana looked at me.

"Well I was thinking some time after Diana turns 20 in 2020."

"That's a great idea!" Diana chimmed in.

"Let's go home Diana's gonna love my gift, but your gift puts mine to shame." Karan said.

We get home and karan pulled out the big box with the guitar inside but concealed so Diana couldn't see it.

"Ok open it." Karan said getting all bubbly.

Diana opened it and her jaw dropped, she immediately gave Karan a hug.

"How did you know?" Diana asked.

"Guess im Houdini." Karan said shrugging his shoulders.

She started strumming, but made a face when it wasn't tuned.

"Guess I'll tune it later." Diana said.

Diana's POV
May 28th 2019
It's cams birthday and I have no idea what I'm going to get him, I can't propose to him HE DID THAT ALREADY. Thats why I'm waking up before him to go out and get some stuff for him. I can get him a couple of outfits and WAIT, what if I give him the bracelet he made for me as a kid. I don't wear it anymore, I don't even think he knows I still have it. It's in my old memory box, so I'm going get him outfits, the bracelet, and a Lakers jacket since he love the Lakers.
I walk in to Karans room to take him shopping with me.
"Nugget, wake up." I shook him very violently since I'm trying to hurry.

"Ugh, let me put my clothes on first shortcakes." He rolled out of bed.

"No, we don't have time for that, Cameron wakes up early!" I whispered screamed.

"Come on let's go!" I pulled Karan out of his room.

"Cakes, CAKES! " Karan said trying to slow me down.

"What?!?"

"I don't go to sleep with my wallet in my pocket."

"Sooooo..."

"That means I don't have my wallet on me." He said tapping his pockets.

"Okay...just go get you wallet." I pointed in his room directions.

"What's the magic words?"

"NUGGET!!"

"What is it?" He said holding his hand up to his ear.

"Ugh, please karan." I said calming down.

"That's it!" Karans said jogging to his room.
While he when to his room, I went out to start the car because ain't nobody got time for dat.
Karan finally got in the car.
"Bout time."
"Cakes, I didn't even take that long!" He said punching my arm.
"Whateva"
We arrive at the mall.
Karan started to get out the car.
"Wait!" I grabbed his arm.
"What?"
"Let's take a selfie."
"Fine"
We took a selfie, I posted it on Instagram with the caption " stakeout 🤓"
"Your such a dork." Karan commented under my Instagram.
"Really, could've just said that to me, I'm right here."
We finished shopping for cameron, not gonna lie it was pretty hard finding a Lakers jacket, I didn't even know where to look. We got home and cameron was having the time of his life by himself. His leg is propped up on the ledge of the couch and made himself some popcorn and watched a movie.
"Glad to know you missed us." I said to him.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" Karan sat down his gifts and ran to cameron, doing the absolute most.
"Happy birthday pumpkin!" I ran to him and we all had a group hug.

Some time passed by and it's night time. We all said goodnight and went our seperate ways.
I scrolled on my Instagram and I see somebody that commented "I bet she's cheating on cameron with him smh, he deserves better". I laughed to my self, people are still talking about that?