chp12: graduation

Authors note 🔥🔥
(I skipped to graduation because I felt like if I just kept going in the 10th grade it was just going to be about school and drama)

Graduating 12th grade still with Cameron, become very close friends with karan and the x-mob crew, everything is perfect. But me Cameron and karan have been looking at this house, it's pretty big. We are all going to be roommates! Infinity sleepovers! We took a different route then college cameron and karan became actors. And I became a model and a dancer and so did cameron . Saying goodbye to mom and dad isn't going to be easy we have all been saving our money to get this house. (I started calling the boyces mom and dad) When I wasn't modeling I was dancing and when I wasn't dancing I was modeling. Cameron has it harder because he acts, models, and dances.
Karan stayed the night with us, so he could help us move out, he was already ready since hes so organized.
"Hey wake up" I could tell it wasn't cameron since he always does the most when waking me up.

"Okay, I'm up!" I started to wake my self up and pack.
--------------------------
It took us a few hours but we finished, man this is going to be emotional.

"Bye mom bye dad" And cameron just walked out, wow or maybe it's just going to be emotional for me.

"Bye mom and dad, I love you guys very much, it's been the best 6 years"

We had a group hug for a moment and I packed up.

"Bye boyces" Karan said.

We get into the truck, I see them waving bye, I sheaded a little tear. Cameron pulled me into a hug.
"It's okay we can always visit them."

"Yeah they live in Pennsylvania, we are moving to California. I'mma just miss them."

"It's gonna be alright man, we gotta work somehow. " Karan said.

This is going to be a whole lotta driving, props to the driver.
The house is really big, if I haven't already said. It has 5 rooms!!
Two days later
WE ARE HERE!! " I said waking up cameron and Karan.
They both wake up and run in side... We gotta unpack but first I wanna see in side.

"I call this room! " Cameron said.

"Really? The one with the bathroom. Fine I pick this one!" I said

"I guess I'll go with this one!" Karan said.

"Guys let's take a selfie!" I said.

(Picture at the top.The pic looks fake because it is😂, the original girl was Sophie)
"It looks amazing" Cameron said kissing my cheek.

"I know right" Karan said kissing his cheek  and laughing.
Cameron punched him and then they started to fake fight.

"Guy oh my gosh can y'all go a day without fighting, let's go unpack."

We all run to the truck and unpack.
Cameron took out his guitar it made me smile, all the times he played and sung.

"What you smilin at" Cameron said smirking at me.

"Nothing" I blushed.

A few hours go by and we are done unpacking.
"Man my back." Cameron says.

"Your telling me you can do powermoves, air flares, and freezes without hurting yourself buuuuut hurt yourself moving some suit cases and stuff." Karan said.

"That's how it be man, cameron lay down on the couch face first." I demanded cameron.

I started to massage his back because I'm the best at that.