chp2: Let Me Show You

"Soooo, what do you want me to show you" i said.

"just show me the basics like the nurse, office, lunch and maybe more. Do we switch classes?"

"No, we dont switch classes our school is weird. The teachers come to our classes." I told him

"yeah that is kinda weird"cameron said making a face.

So I showed him everywhere he wanted to see. The nurse, office, and lunch etc.

" What school did you go to before this" I asked being the curious George I am.

"Oh I was homeschooled so my mom taught me, now shes a teacher teacher"

"That's pretty cool" I said playing with my fingers. I do that when I get nervous. I found out I had anxiety last year. They said it could lead into depression but..... Nahhhh.

"I had to beg my mom no-" Cameron stopped taking for a second.

"Continue..... "

"Why does it look like your doing sign language" Cameron asked with a confused look on his face.

"No reason continue..... "

"I had to beg my mom not to get in the class my mom's teaching" Cameron said.

"Why didn't you want to be in you moms class I thought that would be cool." I said looking confused

"I didn't want her to embarrass me or be over my shoulder all the time with my work, like she was at home. "

"Maybe we should be getting back to class." I said walking in the direction of the class.

"Oooooooor." He said pulling me back into the direction that I left from.

"We could have fun" He finished.

"Like what.... " I said

"Like hangout, not go to class, have a conversation. You know, fun stuff. " He replied.

Wow the cute freckled God wants to have fun with me. I don't really know how to have fun anymore.

"How about we not stand in the hallway for the teachers to see us" He said looking around.

"I know were to go" I said

"In the abandoned janitors closet. It's not scary or broken down but nobody goes in there or uses it. "

"Cool let's go" Cameron starts walking in a direction

"Cameron, it's this way" I said pointing to the opposite direction

"Of course it is" He said pointing

In the closet we turned over some buckets to sit on. I turned on the lights hanging from the ceiling.

"Let's play a game" Cameron said.

"What game"

"It's called 15 questions we take turns asking questions"

"Do you wanna go first" He asked

"Sure, how old are you"

"Twelve years old, born may 28th 1999" He answered

"My turn! Favorite movie?"

"Ohh let me think, it has to be... POETIC JUSTICE!" I said

"That's a good one" He replied

We kept on going until we hit 15

"Your pretty cool let me get your number" He said pulling out his phone.

I was pretty shocked the freckled God wanted my number I started to do that thing with my fingers again.

"Ye-yeah its-"

"Can you please tell me why you do that thing with your fingers" He asked

"No."

And I just ended it with a no. I gave him my number we continued to talk until we had to go home. He rides the same bus as me. So he asked to sit by me I usually sit by myself but what the heck. I get off at my bus stop AND HE GETS OFF AS WELL. so I'm walking to my house and so is he we are walking in silence. I started doing the thing with my fingers. I don't only do it with my fingers, I also wiggle my toes a lot, grind my teeth together, bend my fingers backwards, and wiggle my eye brows.

"THE FINGERRRRRS" I hear Cameron yell

"Ok I wiggle my fingers a lot, wooptie doo!."

I'm on the street of my where my house is at and Cameron turns down the street too THEN IT HIT ME. I AM SO DUMB. They were the people that moved in to days ago. So now the guy I kinda like lives across the street. I say bye to Cameron and go inside my house.

"Hey mom hey dad. " I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

I go up stairs and I start to draw I really want to draw. I thing I'm really good at drawing for an eleven year old but I could A LOT get better.

(Not actually mine) I drew that when I was working on hair

(Not actually mine)
I drew that when I was working on hair.