chp6:Im sorry

Tuesday March 13th 2011

I woke up dried blood on my wrist and a little bit on the floor. No biggie. I go to get ready for school. I get in the shower and brush my teeth, then I get dressed. Standing in front of my closet for like seven minutes I finally get an outfit. I put on a plaid rolled up sleave  jacket over a grey shirt with ripped black pants. I do my hair and put on my black fedora. Nobody understands but I love fedoras.
I leave for school and I see Cameron on his porch. I wave at him and he gets up walk along with me to the bus stop. We wait for about 5 minutes before the bus comes.

"How's your morning?" Cameron asks

"Great how about you?"

"Never better" He replied

On the way to school we take turns playing games on cams phone.
We arrive at the school, first period writing I put my fedora in my locker and get my writing stuff. Before class starts I talk with Cameron.

"What happened to your wrist?" He asked

Oh he noticed, CRAP. I try to come up with a lie quick.

"I was cutting and I accidentally cut my self. " I lied

"Twice?!? " He said looking at my wrist while holding it.

"Yes? " I said still lieing

"Your lieing!" He said whisper yelling

"Class please sit down" Mrs. Buck said

Cameron just gives me a hurtful look.

(Pic at top)

I felt so bad for lying to him I can tell it hurts him.

"Okay class we are going to be writing about feelings today" Mrs. Buck said

Of course today out of all days to write about feelings.

"I want you to express yourself on your peace of paper." Mrs. Buck said

After about 20 minutes Mrs. Buck asks if anyone would like to share. Cameron raises his hand.

"Yes give me you emotions! " Mrs. Buck said.

"Okay" Cam replied looking at me for a split second.

"Hide the lie come out with the truth. I want to be trusted with it. Hide the lie not the truth maybe I could help. Hide the lie not the truth, I want the truth no matter how much it hurts me. "

" That was BEAUTIFUL! " Mrs. Buck said.

Cameron gave me that same look.

"Who else would like to go"

"I-i would" I said playing with my fingers.

"Diana? " Mrs. Buck gasped

"Whenever you're ready" She said

"I give my all into these people. I try so hard for them to love me like I  love them, I just end up hurting myself. I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm sorry for but I am. Sorry for being who you don't want me to be"
Yeah it's ovi that it's about my parents.

"Wow diana, anybody else? " Mrs. Buck asks

A few more people raise their hand. After writing was lunch. It was either pizza or wraps, I went with wraps. I sit down and start eating cam sit down beside me about two minute after.

"I'm sorry cam"

"Don't apologize to me apologize to yourself, why, why would you do it."

"I don't know, I feel like I don't belong here " I said

"Your wrong you deserve to be on this earth just like anybody else"

" I love you. " I said grinding my teeth after.

OH HOLY MOLY I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT, I MEAN I MENT IT BUT NOT OUT LOUD.

Cameron smiles.  "I love you too, promise me you will try to get better because if you go I'm going too"

I smile back, ugh he's being too good to me. Broooooo I have a crush this is going to hurt so bad when I probably do something dumb and tell him. Not only is he not going to like me, I'm also going to lose the best friend I have ever had. I can't wait until this year of school ends.

The class bell rings and we go to class.

________________________
After school

I go home trying not to be bothered by my parents.
I walk upstairs to do my homework. That's when My mom and dad walked up in my room.
I saw my mom holding a rope I didn't think to much about it though.

"Hey diana. " My dad said  sounding oddly nice.

"Hi dad and mom" I said sounding nice maybe they want to apologize? Idk they dont even need to I just wanted to be treated fairly.

"Sweetie I want to teach you how to make mommy and daddy feel good. " He said sitting on my bed.

"Okay? " What do they freakin want, a foot massage?

"I want you to take off your pants" He said while undoing his belt.

"What?!" I said having a confused look on my face.

"Come on sweetie"
Then he popped it out. I didn't want to look at it so I turned my head.
Then he just forcefully push me on the bed.  My mom tried to tie me up on my headboard.
I kicked my mom while my dad tried to undo my pants, I just headbutted him. He let's go of me holding on to his head.
I run down stairs, and fell on the second to last step hitting my upper cheek on the wall.
Not really a good time to be clumsy. I get up and I see my dad behide me. FRICK. I run towards the door and open it. I run directly at  camerons house. Knocking continuously at the door, his mom finally answered. I fall on the floor crying. My mom and dad run in the house then my dad grabs me by my hair.

"You didn't give us our pleasure I wanted! "

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!! "
Mr. Victor says.

"She's my daughter I can do anything I want to her!" My dad said

"Whoa what's going on down he-"

Cameron walks in on his dad and mom screaming at my dad, and my dad having a fist full of hair in his hand WITH a bruise on my face that was caused by me being clumsy. Then he runs back into his room, WTH.
My dad just has enough of it and picks me up. I'm kicking and screaming for him to put me down while my mom tries to calm me down. Mr. Victor punches my dad in the face causing him to drop me, I fell on my elbow no biggie.
The police came, WHO THE HECK CALLED THE PO PO, oh. Cam did when he went into his room.
My mom and dad tried to run but the police stopped them. They ended up asking me a bunch of questions on what had happened and I told them. My parents are going to jail.

"Well I'm going to be taking you away until someone will adopt you or let you live with them." The police officers said.

"Okay" I sighed

"Wait! Can she live with us " Mrs. Libby said.

My face lit up. The officers looked at me and I shook my head yes. I run up and give Cameron and his parents a hug.

"INFINITY SLEEPOVERS! " Cameron said.