Chp5: working on nothing

"Both huh" cameron whispered

"Dillan I have NEVER talked to you a day in my life. "

"Well you have now. " Dillan said.

"I have always liked you since the beginning of the year. " He also said.

Ohhh that's why everybody's here, they wanna see what I would say. I really think that this is a joke or a dare of something.

"Okay? " I replied

"So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend? " Dillan said

"Hahaha hahahaha me?........ Oh your serious, no"

I look over to see cameron turning red. I look back over to dillan to see him and his friends at another table. Dillan head is down on the table.

"Over me? Phshhshs I'm nobody. "

"Your wrong. " Cameron said

I pretend like I didn't hear that.
__________________________________
          After school
I go home and start on my home work. I hear parents argue as usual nothing out of the ordinary. Then I hear footsteps coming up the steps. My mom busts open me door.

"Give me some money"

"Mom I don't have any"

"What do you mean you don't have any money! Didnt I tell you to work! " My mom yelled.

"Mom I'm 11 I can't find a job that quick" I know i can still go to cams, but I'm tired of my mom being sooo mean.

"Well get out my house untill you can find one! "

"okay"

I got up and left. I left so easy because she has done this before, not for money for other reasons I don't feel like going into. But everytime she does this I would walk around or even sleep at a bus stop. For right now don't worry about my dad you will probably hear about him later.

I walk out the house and walk directly into the boyces house, because I'm NOT stupid. Now I have somewhere to go whenever she kicks me out.

"Hey mrs. Boyce can I talk to you about girl stuff." I said whispering the last two words.

"Sure I'm not going to tell cameron your here yet. Why don't you talk to your mom?"

"That's why im here, talking to you. I can't talk to her she just kicked me out the house for not having any money. Plus I'm 11 and I have to buy my own pads. I don't have any where to work."

"Why would she ever do that? " She asked.

"I don't know but I was wondering if I could work for you and earn my own money?"

"Of course you can!" She said

"Great I gotta start on Cameron's room, He's paying me 30 dollars!! "

I run up to his room and walk in. When I walked in he had no shirt on and was in his underwear. I walked back out blushing and pretending I didn't see that.

"WHOA, has you ever heard of knocking" He said

"I just came to clean your room. " I yelled over the door

"Holy cow I forgot all about that" He said yelling back.

"Okay you can come in" He also said.

I came in and he had on his basketball shorts, with no shirt! And bro did he have abs. I started picking things up and he was playing video games. I tried my best not to look at him or I would blush uncontrollably.