chp3: DARE

Saturday March 10th
"There is no way I'm doing that cam"

"You have to its a dare"

"Fine but you own me" I say back to him.

"No I dont " Cameron said under his breath

I get up, open the sliding door, take one deep breath, and jump into the pool FULLY dressed.

(In case you don't know I'm at Cameron's house playing truth or dare)

Cameron comes out laughing holding a towel. I grab the towel and go up to his room. I look through his closet I grab a shirt and his basketball shorts and a hoodie just because.

I come back down to play the rest of the game.

"HeY, y0u have on My cLoThes" Cam said in a weird voice

"I told you you'd owe me" I said smirking

"I tOlD yOu yOu'D oWe mE" Cam said mocking me.

"Ok ok.. True or dare" I asked

"Truth"

"UGG ok, when was your first kiss"

"Oh no this is embarrassing"

"Tell it"

"Ok so I was 11 and I had a 'girlfriend' I tried to kiss her on her forehead but she stood on her toes and CAUGHT my kiss, it was the worst" He said going red in the face.

"Diana truth or dare"

"Ummmmm, truth"

"Why do you do that thing with your fingers" He asked

"Can I trust you... "

"Of course or else you wouldn't be in my house" He replied

"So I have social anxiety. So when ever I'm uncomfortable, nervous,or anxious I would wiggle my fingers, bend them backwards, wiggle my toes ect"

"Wow"

"Yeah that's why I don't hang around people, people are my biggest fear" I said looking at the ground.

"Your hanging with me right now" He said smirking.

"Well... Your.. Uh, I really don't know"

"Hahah it's the work of the boyce" He said smiling hard.

"Let's watch some hulu" Cam said

"On one condition"

"And what is that" Cameron replied

"If we can watch poetic justice"

"Fine only because I like that movie too"

"Do you guys want some snacks? "

Me and Cameron bolt into the kitchen trying to beat each other. I tripped cam and he grabbed my ankle. That's how he won.
Mr. Boyce laid out some dark chocolate and Oreos.

"Eww who eats dark chocolate"

"I DOOO!!" cameron said shoving a peice in his mouth.

We are watching poetic justice and I started to cry when Lucky's cousin died.

Cameron noticed me crying. And I immediately look the other way. Cameron grabs my face and turns it the other way.

"You're not really crying over a movie" He said

"No" I said wiggling my fingers

"It's okay " He said and gives me a hug.

Gee he must have saw my finger maybe I have to start using my toes more. I don't do it on purpose. But booooy this is the best hug I ever had.

"Come to my house." I said

"Sure " He said
We run across the street to my house and run upstairs.

We are both in my room I pull out a big box full of strings and rubber band.

"I have gathered you here in my room today to express the friendship of Cameron boyce and Diana Green" I said in a deep sort of manly voice.

"Cool beans, what are we doing? "

"We are making friendship bracelets "

"Now are we soo are we making them for each other ooor...? "

"Yes we are, my favorite color is black and yours is green. We will be making black and green bracelets"

"Awsome, can we get started? "

"No we gotta wait tomorrow to make it. " I said sarcastically

"Haha" Cameron faked laughed grabbing the rubber bands.

This is the one I made Cameron

This is the one he made me

"I don't know why I added the green lady bug I just felt like it was necessary" Cameron said

"These bracelets mean that we are now bestfriends, we will bring no negativity into our friendship and we will always have each others back" I said in the same silly voice.

" I I captain" He said as we both laughed.

I stood up to put my bracelet kit away then I hear.
"Aww man my shorts, Diana your bleeding out of your booty"

"What?!? "

"Red stuff is on my light green shorts"

"Omg omg omg omg omg omg" I said as I rushed to the bathroom

"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed

"Diana are you dieing"

"CAMERON I need you to listen closely, go to the other bathroom grab the purple box from the cabnet"

"Ok"

When he got it I told him to slip me one pad under the door. I can't believe I started my period without my mom here. I took off the shorts the shirt was big enough to cover my bottom to I was good.

"I'm sorry Cameron I will get you some new shorts"

"Don't sweat it I have plenty of green shorts, but ARE YOU OK? Do you need to got to the hospital? "

That's when I explained ever thing to him. He was in shock when I told him.

We both got in my bed and watched Spongebob then we drifted to sleep.

Why did we make the friendship bracelets because I kinda want to be more than friends, he is one amazing guy, and he's really under standing