one

{hajime pov.}

i woke up.

i woke up somehow.

i don't know how.

i just woke up.

i opened my pod and stood up from it. i saw sonia getting up, and fuyuhiko, and akane, and souda, but no one else. my eyes began to wonder to the different pods. i saw gundham, and hiyoko, and peko, and mikan, and him.

"uh, hajime," a voice called out.

i looked over at the source of the voice,"yes sonia."

"are you okay? fuyuhiko is mourning peko and souda is," she looks at souda who is standing by gundham,"souda. akane is by nekomaru. you were just looking at him, i was just wondering."

i take a full look at sonia, her blue eyes look dull, and her hair was deflated,"yeah i'm okay," i give her a slight smile.

"well, i looked around and found some clothes for us, they look like the clothes we wore in the game," she smiles.

i look down at what i am wearing, a hospital gown. they kind of look like the ones that were at the hospital, when the despair disease-.

i look at her,"thanks sonia, where are the-" she hands me my clothes,"oh thank you."

she nods and goes over to akane, they seem to be having a conversation.

i go to the corner change and come back out. i looked around and sighed,"guys."

they look at me,"yeah hajime?" souda said. his hair was no longer hot pink but more like a dark pink. he was wearing his lime green jumpsuit but no beanie, he looked like he'd been crying.

"when do you think that they'll wake," i looked down at the ground after saying that.

this time, it was fuyuhiko spoke up,"i hope fucking soon. i-i miss peko and everyone else."

everyone looked around at each other and we all smiled. we survived, we saw everyone that we loved died, but we survived.

"hey hajime, what's up with your hair dude?" akane said.

"huh?" i looked at her,"what do you mean?"

"yeah, you're right, it's like super long dude," souda spoke.

i reach up and feel my hair,"yeah it is."

"it's pulled back so it's not in your face," sonia spoke.

"oh, does anyone know where scissors are?" i ask with a smile.

souda starts to laughs, and then sonia joins, and akane, and then fuyuhiko, and then i join in the laughter. i smile,"but seriously, does anyone know where they are?"

{i hope y'all enjoy this story so far. i literally thought of it in my bed, at 1:39 in the morning. so yeah, thanks for reading!}

{word count: 449}