five

"Help me..."

Mina was at a loss for words, unsure as to whether she'd heard Chaeyoung correctly.  Help her? Help her with what!?

Chaeyoung's eyes were glazed over, and her expression was something Mina had never seen before.  Her face was flushed pink, and Mina could see very clearly that Chaeyoung was struggling with... something, from the way she was gripping onto her wrist tightly and barely able to stand up straight.  Not to mention, a big, clear bulge had formed in Chaeyoung's boxers, and Mina felt more and more like a sinner the longer she stared at the outline.

"D- Do you w- want to go back to the h- hospital?"  Mina stuttered. She was scared. Scared because Chaeyoung was like this, and scared to acknowledge her own feelings.  This hot rush that had suddenly overwhelmed her senses... Mina didn't even want to think about what it meant. Her breathing was getting fast and she could actually feel her heart beating against her chest cavity as the air between them got more electrifying.

Chaeyoung shook her head, struggling to get the next few words out of her mouth.  "I'm... I'm like this because of you. So please, help me get rid of it..."

"Chaeyoung, I-"

Before Mina could even finish what she was saying, and before she could register what was happening, she felt something pressing against her lips.

Chaeyoung was kissing her.

Mina's eyes widened and her whole body tensed up in pure shock.  Chaeyoung had closed the space between them and placed their lips together, effectively shutting Mina up by kissing her.  Chaeyoung was kissing her. An unknown number of seconds passed before Chaeyoung began slowly moving her lips against Mina's, which snapped Mina back to her senses.

Mina pushed Chaeyoung away, her body instantly craving the feeling of Chaeyoung's soft, warm lips again.  This couldn't be.

"Please," Chaeyoung begged.  The younger was blushing deeply now, making her look even more beautiful than she usually did.  But Mina was looking at Chaeyoung in a whole different way now, and it was scaring her.

"N- No, Chaeyoung.  This isn't- Ah...!"

Mina yelped as Chaeyoung suddenly tackled her to the bed, pinning her down.  Mina struggled, trying to break free from Chaeyoung's grasp, but it was no use.  Chaeyoung was the ace player on her school's basketball team, and Mina was no match for her athleticism.

Mina quickly gave up her efforts, which was when Chaeyoung leaned forward to kiss Mina again.  This time it was deeper, more passionate, but soft and gentle at the same time. Chaeyoung kissed Mina and kissed her some more, and Mina fought between just accepting it and making the decision to fight to break away.  But Mina lost it when Chaeyoung suddenly licked across her lower lip, asking for entrance into Mina's mouth. Oh, how badly Mina wanted to give it to her, when she was feeling all the things she was currently feeling. Bursts of adrenaline were coursing through her veins.  Her head was spinning. She'd never felt anything like it before. She felt alive. But Chaeyoung was her daughter and there was no way she could do this.

With a sound that was halfway between a moan and a gasp, Mina broke the kiss by tilting her head to the side, away from Chaeyoung's lips.  Both of their lips were red and slightly swollen now, and glistening with each other's saliva. The sight made Mina blush instantly.

"You liked that," Chaeyoung said.  "Don't lie to me."

Mina avoided Chaeyoung's eyes.  "Get up, Chaeyoung. Please. This isn't right."