The mysterious boy and the shocking news

I looked over at Harry. He was eating one of the sandwiches I made us. A few minutes later the train suddenly stops. "We're here!" Hermione tells us with excitement. "Let's go to the great hall!" I hear Ron say.

We all walk towards the great hall when all of a sudden I notice a boy with platinum blond hair leaning against a wall. I paused for a minute and he looked at me. He winked at me and then walked away. I was frozen and didn't know what to do. Hermione grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the hall.

When we arrived we were asked to sit down at one of the four long table's. Harry already told me that there were four houses and every house had their own table. I just went a head and sit with Harry and my new friends. I saw an old man with a long beard standing up. He looked around the hall and noticed me sitting at the table. "I would like to bring our newest student up here to get sorted into on of the houses".
I looked at Harry and he said "just don't get in to Slytherin!". I nodded and walked towards the man with the beard.

"Go ahead and sit" He said while pointing his eyes at a wooden chair next to him. He put a hat on my head and looked at it as if it was going to talk. And then it did. I looked up with a confused look. "Hmm... interesting" the hat said. "Very brave girl. Knows what she wants. Hmm.. a though one". I sat there still figuring out what was going on. "Also has her dark sides..." the hat went on. I swallowed.

"Slytherin!"

I saw Harry's disappointing face while I walked towards the Slytherin table.

When I sat down I noticed who was sitting next to me. It was the same boy that winked at me earlier.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Hey, good work getting in to Slytherin" he then said to me. I swallowed again and looked at him. "Thank you".

After that the man with the long beard started talking again. "So you all know this year the rooms will be mixed" he then said. I looked confused because I didn't knew anything about that. "Your new roommates are listed on the list outside the hall" he then continued.

After that everyone stood up to rush out of the hall.

I was running as fast as I could and grabbed the list of my roommates. I didn't want anyone to know yet that I was Harry's twin sister.

I saw some boys wandering around looking for their names. I walked towards them and asked if they were the boys on the list. They simply nodded and looked over at the boy with platinum blond hair. "I think you are placed in this room" one of the boys told him. "Let me see!" He then said to me while trying to grab the list.

Before he had the chance to reach for the list again Hermione pulled me away. "You know what this means right?" She asked me with sad eyes. "Uhm.. no Hermione" I answered confused.

Harry then also came to me and said "I can't believe this. I really wanted you to be in Gryffindor" he told me while he looked down facing the floor. I grabbed his hand and said "listen, nothing changed. We can all still be friends. It's just that we aren't in the same house" I comfort him.

"You don't understand Liz. Slytherin is our biggest enemy" he told me with tears in his eyes. "It's going to be okay Harry. It's not that we can do something about it" I told him while I let go of his hand. "I know we can-".

I was interrupted by a voice behind me saying "hey blondie, are you coming or not". I recognized the voice and turned around.

It was the platinum blond boy again. "We share a room together and you have the number, remember?" He said to me. I gave him a glare for interrupting me. He smirked while he put his hand out waiting for me to give him the list.

I waved at Harry who looked furiously at the boy. "Come with me" I said while passing by my new roommates. They kindly followed while we walked up the stairs.