What now?

"Listen, Liz" I heard Draco's voice behind me. "I need to talk to you". I turned around and looked at him with tears in my eyes. "What is it? Are u going to bully me?" I snared.

He shook his head. "I..I like you" he said. I looked at him with confusion. "I thought u hated me?" I asked. "Look Liz, I don't know why u tried hiding the fact that you were related to Potter". Anger started building up.

"What?! Are u dumb!? Because of you of course!" I yelled. "You constantly talk bad about my brother!" . Draco looked at me disappointed. "Brother?" He then asked. "I didn't think you were that related" he spat. "Twin brother" I mumbled. I could see he heard me, but turned away from him and continued searching my cat. He grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes. "Liz, I...I" was the only thing that came out of his mouth. "Stay away from me!" I yelled and pushed him away.

DRACO'S  POV

I looked at her one more time and started running out of the room. My eyes were filled with tears. I arrived at a random lavatory and started letting tears drop on the hard, cold floor. I crashed down on the floor and buried my face between my legs. I heard someone entering the lavatory, but ignored it.

"Are you okay Malfoy?" I heard someone say. "Go away!" I spat. I now heard the person coming closer. The footsteps on the floor made my head hurt. Then it stopped. I looked up to see the worried face of my biggest enemy. Harry Potter.

He kneeled down in front of me. "What happened?" He asked. I ignored the question and stared at the wall behind him. "Malfoy, answer me" He said again. "Not that you care!" I spat at him. I saw him overthinking my words but quickly came with a response. "Look, I know that you don't like me and all but I have to know if this has something to do with Liz" he said. I slowly nodded my head.

"Is she okay?" He asked while looking very worried. I nodded again. I saw him letting out a sigh of relief. He looked at me and quickly said "she is just a friend". "It's okay, I already know" I told him. He looked confused. "That she is my sister?" He asked. I simply nodded.

There was a short silence.

"You still haven't told me what happened" he said while trying to stand up again. I didn't want to tell him she hurt my feelings. Well, I already was embarrassed because he had to see me like this. "She told me to stay away from her" I quietly said. "And why do you care?" He asked me confused. "I can't tell you" I quickly said. To my surprise he stood up and walked away.