Almost Christmas

It was one day till Christmas break. I already made things right with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I told them to just forget it and not bring it up again and they agreed. Now we were already laughing again about Ron's stupidity. "Watch out Ron!" Hermione yelled laughing very hard. "Ron, I think if I ate that much I would explode" I giggled. Ron smiled at me with food in his mouth. "Ew!" Hermione spat. After all the laughter we went upstairs to go pack.

"I'm so excited to spend Christmas with the Weasley's!" I said while zipping my suitcase. "Yeah me too!" Hermione said while collecting all her books. "Are you gonna bring them all?" I asked in disbelief of the amount of books on her bed. She nodded with a grin. I rolled my eyes. "Well thank you for letting me lean your book" I said and left to get to my own room.

I rolled my suitcase to the end of my bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready to sleep. When I was about to close the light I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw him staring. "What?" I asked. "Nothing" he said while smirking. "Okay". I rolled my eyes and closed the light.

Then suddenly the light turned back on. "What, Draco?" I asked again. "I heard you are going to the weasels for Christmas" he said while frowning his forehead. "Yes you heard right. So why exactly do you care?". He cleared his throat. "Uhm, so I wanted to ask you something". I frowned my eyebrows. "Do you want to spend Christmas break at Malfoy manor with me?" he asked while going through his hair. I showed a sympathetic smile. "Are you lonely?" I teased. He looked at me like I just murdered a pig. "What..noooo" he answered. I laughed a bit at his reaction. "So, is the answer yes or no?" He asked still confused.

"Well, I promised to go the Weasley's and I was really looking forward to it but-". "I get it. Just forget I asked" He interrupted me. "Well, as I was about to say before I was rudely interrupted! I can go but only if Harry agrees on it" I said. "So the answer is basically no?" He asked me with a disappointed face. I felt really sorry for him 'cause I knew how lonely he must feel with those awful set of parents. "Okay then" I said. "Okay what?". "I will go with you to Malfoy manor". A smile appeared on his face. "Nice!" He said while leaning in for a hug. I hugged him back and smiled. "I wonder how I'm going to tell Harry" I said while pulling myself out of the hug. "Just don't". "Wait what?" I asked in confusion. "Just say that your going back 'home' because you don't really know them" He said while twiddling with his sleeve. "Okay I guess". I stood up and turned the light off. I fell asleep thinking about how Harry would react to it.