The start of Christmas break

It was already time to leave for Christmas break. I had already told Harry I was going home for Christmas. He didn't buy  the reason behind it so I said Charlotte (my best muggle friend/neighbor) really wanted to see me again. Luckily he believed it and stopped asking me questions. Hermione and Ron were really sad I wasn't coming.

"Liz!" I heard a voice behind me yell. I turned to see Hermione waving at me. I ran towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you!" She said. "Me too" I answered while pulling back. "Well, have fun at home". "You too at the Weasley's!" I answered back. I felt a little guilty for lying to them, but I knew I could never tell then where I was really going. I saw Hermione walking away with her suitcase towards Ron and Harry. I waved at them before they stepped in the train.

When they were gone I looked around the station. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "Hey, it's me" the person said. I turned around and slapped his arm. "Draco!" I yelled. "Scared Pottah?" He said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and pulled him in the train. I saw Hermione's suitcase at the end of the train just rolling into a cabinet. "Let's go sit at the front" I suggested. Draco agreed and we walked towards an empty cabinet at the front.

*******************
A while later
*******************

The train slowly stopped. I took my luggage and Draco and I quickly got out the train. "My mom is waiting for us at the exit" Draco informed me. I nodded as we walked towards the exit. "Draco!" His mom yelled while waving at us. We ran towards her and she pulled Draco into a hug immediately. "I missed so much!". "Not here mom" draco said while wrestling his way out of the hug. I giggled at his attempt to get out his mother's grip. "Very funny" he said sarcastically facing me. I rolled my eyes as we apparated our way out.

We landed in front of a huge mansion. "Wow" I said not trying to throw up out of dizziness. "Let's go inside!" Draco's mom said while making her way towards the door. I looked at Draco as he took my hand and took me with me. The inside was a little dark but still very nice. You could really see they had a lot of money to spend. "Let me show you your room" Draco said while dragging me up the stairs. "Sure" I quickly responded.

We stopped at the third floor. "Here it is" Draco said while pointing at a large wooden door. I opened it carefully and curiously looked inside. I looked around and saw a huge king size bed with silk sheets and a thin white curtain around it. "Wow, it's amazing" I said while walking in. As I walked in the room I observed it better. There was a balcony in the middle, there was a huge dresser, a very large bathroom with a bubble bath and a long mirror next to the dresser. My smile only got bigger and bigger while looking around in my room. "Do you really like it?" Draco asked me. I looked at him with wide eyes. "I love it!". He laughed at my respond and I soon joined in.

After that we heard a voice from downstairs. "Draco, your father is home" I heard Draco's mom yell from downstairs. Draco hand gestured for me to come. We walked down the stairs and it didn't took me long to notice his father standing at the door opening. "Well, Hello Draco" he raised an eyebrow. "You have grown very much I see". Draco nodded and took my hand. His dad noticed and then looked at me. "Well, who must this be?" . "Uhm, Elizabeth sir" I answered nervously. "Last...name?" He asked with a frowned forehead. "Uhm..". Before I could answer I was interrupted. "Lucius, can you come I think there is a problem with the kitchen sink" I heard Draco's mom say. "Can't the house elves solve it!" His father yelled back. "Now Lucius!" She yelled. "Bloody hell!" He complained while making his way over to the kitchen.

When he was away Draco turned to face me. "That was a close one" he said. I nodded. "How are we going to keep it a secret about my brother?" I asked. "Well, maybe you could come up with a last name so we just pretend" he answered. I thought for a moment. "What about Willow?". He looked at me with frowned eyebrows. "Willow?" He asked. I nodded. "Well okay then. But you also have to say your a pure blood from Slytherin, okay?". "Yes okay" I answered before leaving to my room again.