A good old laugh

He looked at me with a smile. "Of course" he answered. I blushed but it wasn't noticeable 'cause my face was already red from crying. "And you?" He asked staring in my eyes. "Do you love me?". I hesitated for a second but gave in. "Yes, I do" I smiled at his face glowing up. "Wonderful" he answered. "Wonderful?" I asked while laughing at his comment. We both laughed for a while but then locked eyes. He then brushed his lips against mine while having a slight smile on his face. I felt like my world was bright with colors. I was so happy I forget all about why I was crying a few minutes ago. We then got interrupted by someone opening the door. I looked to see who it was.

Harry.

I was frozen on the spot. He looked at us with his mouth open. "I came to apologize..." he said. "But I didn't expect u to be snogging with him again this soon!". Draco looked very angry. "Why don't you knock next time? What if you came by before dinner? That would've been way too much to handle!" He spat at Harry with so much venom I was scared he was going to hurt him. Harry looked quite confused. "What do you mean with 'way too much'?" He asked. I was shocked at how Draco just told Harry about our hook up. I saw that he only now just realized what he had said. "Uhm...just-" Draco said. Harry raised his eyebrows. "Wait a minute, you slept with him!?" He said. I carefully nodded. I saw him making fists. He walked over to Draco and punched him right in the face. I made a shocked face. "Harry!" I yelled. "That's for sleeping with my sister!" He yelled and quickly stormed out the room. "What the fuck!?" He spat while trying to stop his nose from bleeding. "Let's just go to the hospital wing" I suggested. He nodded and together we walked away.

*******************
A while later
*******************

After we came back from the hospital wing I immediately wanted to get some sleep. This day was way too much to handle. I thought I would have to pull the prank tomorrow because now was not the best time. I closed the light and said goodnight to everyone. I then fell asleep thinking about the nice moment Draco and I shared before Harry barched in. My eyes were closing and I lost vision.

********************
The next morning
********************

"Aaaaagh!" I heard from the bathroom. I laughed quietly but stopped when he came walking in the room. "My hair is pink!" He said in panic. I had to try very hard not to laugh. "Well... it fits you nice" I said. He raised his eyebrow. "I bet u could tell me who did this" he said while planting his hands on his waist. "Maybe I could" I answered. He pushed me so I would land on the bed. "Hey!" I yelled. "That's what u get for sabotaging my hair!" He spat. He still looked very angry. I stuck out my tongue and quickly left the room before he could react to it.

I stormed in to the great hall. Everyone's eyes were on me. I awkwardly waved and sat down next to Pansy since it was the only spot left. "I heard somewhere you hooked up with Draco. Is it true?" She asked me as soon as I sat down. I raised my eyebrows. How did she know!? "None of your business!" I spat at her. She turned around with a arrogant look on her face. Harry must have told everyone as revenge. Ugh, when I see him I will kill him. But then my anger disappeared as soon as I saw Draco. He stood their with his new pink hair look awkwardly walking towards me. I heard everyone laughing and pointing at him. Fred and George who sat at the Gryffindor table winked at me. I gave them a smile but then quickly continued laughing at Draco's hair. He now was standing in front of me. "Thanks a lot!" He said while sitting down. I couldn't stop myself from going through his hair with my fingers. "Hmm... nice hair" I teased him. He rolled his eyes and starting eating his breakfast.