Surviving through the madness

As soon as we arrived at our dorm the platinum blond boy turned around facing me.

"And what's your name?" He asked me. "Uhm.. Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz" I answer.

"Well hi Liz. I'm Draco Malfoy. Nice to meet you" He said with a smirk on his face. I felt that I was blushing a little. I tried to change the subject and opened the door to our dorm.

There were two beds on the left side of the room, and two on the right. The other two boys named Grabbe and Goyle (at least the names I saw on the list so still not sure who is who) quickly ran to the left side of the room an put their luggage on the beds.

That meant that there were only two beds left. Draco gave me a little smile and went to his bed to unpack his stuff.

I casted a spell so that my clothes flew into my closet. Draco looked at me with wide eyes. "How did you do that?" He asked still in shock. "Uhm.. it's a very easy spell. I learned it on my old school ages ago" I answered. "They don't teach us that here" he says. "Well I think because they want you to work hard and not be lazy" I jokingly answered. He smiled at me and went on with unpacking.

I walked to the door and then before I opened it someone grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?" The  voice  asked me. I turned and saw his face. "none of your business!" I spat at him. He let go of me and smirked. I got a little sick of that smirk. "And just for your information. I was going to get my new Slytherin robe!" I said before I turned around and walked away. I heard his laugh in the back but decided to ignore it.

Who do he think he is! What a git that Draco Malfoy boy. I still thought he was handsome though.

I wandered through the halls of the dungeons looking for a professor Snape. My eye then catches a sign with 'professor Snape' on it. I knocked on the door and heard a deep voice say "come in".

I opened the door and saw an office with a man sitting at it with long black hair. "Hello, are u professor Snape?" I asked the man. "Yes, I am miss Potter" he said. I looked surprised that he knew my name. "I was expecting you" he then continued. He gave me a folded up black robe. "Here it is miss Potter. If u ever need anything you can find me here" he said while looking straight at me. I thanked him and walked away.

A little later it was time for dinner. Everyone went to the great hall to get some food since we all didn't got the chance to eat since leaving the train.

I saw Harry sitting at his table with Hermione and Ron. I waved at them but they ignored it. I think they are still mad I got into Slytherin. What can I do about it?! I acted as I didn't care and went to my table.

There was only one seat left. Of course, next to Draco Malfoy. "We meet again!" He said to me. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

Dumbledore raised his glass and said "to again a successful school year!". Soon after everyone else raised their glass and said the same. except some people from the Slytherin table including Draco. After that we started eating. I wasn't really someone who ate a lot and just got some chicken and bread.

When I finished my meal Draco stared at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. It's just that you eat barely" he said. "Well that's also none of your business!" I spat at him. He smirked and turned his head to his food again.