Stalker alert

I walked to the defense against the dark art class I had with Gryffindor. I was early and no one was there yet. I sat down and started unpacking my stuff. "I thought you would be here already" I heard a voice say. I looked up from my bag. "What do you want, Harry" I said still angry. "I'm sorry, okay? I overreacted. Your already sixteen and old enough to decide what you do. You were right and I was wrong" he said while staring at the floor in front of him. I looked surprised at his words. "Well uhm. Thank you I guess" I answered still a bit mad. "I really am, sorry" he said again. He then walked over and hugged me. I heard footsteps enter the classroom.

Harry quickly let go of me and turned to the door. "Oh, I'm sorry. I think I ruined the moment" Hermione said. "No, it's fine". She gave me smile and sat down next to me. She stared at me. "What?" I asked. "You are not going to tell me?". "What do you mean?" I asked still not getting it. "Did he say you-know". I raised my eyebrows. "'I love you'" she whispered. "H-how do you know?" I asked. "Oh, Uhm I was going back to our room and heard you crying and talking to someone. But I didn't want to disturb you two so I waited for him to leave. When I stood there I heard you ask him something with 'You' and 'love', but then I saw Harry walking towards me and I quickly ran for it" she said feeling guilty. I looked at her face and then laughed. She looked confused but started to join me. We stopped when we heard other students coming in. "Tell me all about it later" she said. I nodded with a grin on my face.

********************
A while later
********************

It was dinner time and I couldn't wait to finally eat something. "Go sit here!" Hermione yelled at me from the other side of the hall. I rolled my eyes at her and walked towards the table. "I saved you a seat" she said. "Hermione I-". "It's okay! I asked dumbledore" she interrupted me. "Oh okay" I said as I sat down. "Why do you want me to sit here?". "Because we have something important to tell you" she answered while narrowing her eyes to Ron and Harry. Ron
looked around if anyone was sitting nearby. He then leaned towards me.

"We think dumbledore is in danger" he whispered. I looked shocked and confused. "What do you mean 'danger'?" I asked. "We think Malfoy has something to do with it" He answered. I started getting slightly frustrated that they still hated him. "Look, I know that he-". "Liz!" Harry interrupted me. "We think he is one of them. No we basically know". "One of what?" I asked confused. He looked irritated 'cause I still didn't get it. "A death eater" he whispered in my ear. I looked shocked at them. "Why would you think that!?" I spat at them. "Because it's true. We heard him talking about some stuff and he acts very suspicious lately. He also goes to the room of requirement a lot. Harry saw it on his map" Hermione answered. I turned to look at her. "You too?" I said. She nodded feeling slightly guilty. I sighed. "Well, I won't believe anything unless you have real proof" I sneered and stood up to leave. "Whatever" Ron said rolling his eyes. I gave him a glare and turned to walk away.

I don't know why I was so mad at them. Maybe they were right? I was probably too afraid to accept it. Anyways, I was not going to worry about it anymore. I walked to my dorm to study for upcoming tests and make some herbology homework.

Author's note

Omg 200 readers! Thank you all so much. I hope to see some comments so I know what you all think of the story. I love you! ❤️