A not so normal start of the day

I was waiting in the hospital wing. Harry was still sleeping. In the mean time I read some books. I looked at the clock. 6.30 pm. I already missed dinner, but Harry was more important.

I heard his voice and looked up from my book. "Harry!" I happily said. He looked confused around him. "What happened?" He asked. I laughed a little at his confusion. "U fell of your broom". He suddenly looked angry. "No, I remember. It was Malfoy. I didn't fell, I got pushed!" He yelled. "Calm down!". I leaned in for a hug. "I'm sorry Liz". I looked at the clock again. "Are u feeling okay?" I asked. He nodded and tried to stand up.

"Who won?" He asked. "Slytherin" I mumbled. I quickly tried to change the subject. "Is it okay if I go at 7 pm?". "Wait, where are u going to?". "To a dinner party from professor Slughorn" I answered. "Me too!" He said. "Well we have ten minutes left. Let's go!". I agreed and stood up while he grabbed my arm for support.

When we arrived everyone else was already sitting at the table. They all looked at us. I saw Hermione sitting next to two empty seats. When we sat down I apologized for being late. Professor Slughorn didn't seem to care about it. "Well, let's start eating!" He said.

After dinner I went to my room to get some rest. First I went to the bathroom get ready to go to bed. I closed my eyes and soon after fell asleep.

****************
Next morning
*****************

When I woke up I noticed Draco sleeping in the bed next to me. I looked at the time and decided I still had time to read. Soon later I heard Draco waking up. He looked at me with a tired look on his face. "Already in the books this early!" He pointed out. I gave him a glare and continued reading.

I heard someone loudly knocking the door. "Who is it?!" I yelled with irritation. "It's me Liz" I heard him say. I quickly opened the door expecting to see Harry. I looked down and saw a rabbit. "Harry?" I asked in disbelief. "You have to help me" the rabbit answered. I looked at him in confusion. "I know I know. My spell went wrong and my roommates were still sleeping. Besides it would have been very embarrassing, so I came to you" He explained. I tried not to laugh but simply couldn't stop myself. I burst out in laughter looking at his tiny body.

"Who is it?" Draco said from his bed. "Oh..Uhm. It is....Neville". He nodded and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door a bit so he couldn't see the rabbit. After he disappeared I grabbed my wand and closed the door behind me. "So what now?" I asked the rabbit. "I don't know? Maybe turn me back in to myself!" He spat at me. "Okay okay. But you look so cute!" I said teasing him. The rabbit looked annoyed at me. "Okay". I used a transfiguration spell to turn him into Harry again. "Done deal!" I said with a small smile. "Was about time" Harry said looking very grumpy. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Excuse me? Be happy I helped!" I sneered. He gave me a smirk and walked away.

After Draco was done it was my turn. I showered and got dressed. Putting on a little mascara and lipgloss and I was done. I rushed out of the room to get to breakfast. Before entering the great hall I felt someone's body pushing mine over. I saw the floor coming closer and closer to my face. I prepared to get hurt but before I landed someone grabbed me. I looked up to see his worried face. "You really scared me there" he said. I didn't believe what had just happened. I looked at him with a startled face. "I'm so sorry" I said. "Doesn't matter" he said before pulling me up on my feet. I stared in to his beautiful grey eyes. I couldn't help smiling. "Where are you smiling about?" He asked while going through my hair with his hand. "About you, Draco" I answered without realizing what I had just said. He smirked. That famous smirk. He then leaned in to put his lips on mine. It felt like I was surrounded by stars. Like I was sitting in on a cloud with him, Draco Malfoy. I didn't think about anyone passing by us or teachers looking. I was in trance and I couldn't get out. But then he leaned back. "I have to go now. Or I will be late for class" he said. He kissed me on my forehead before leaving in to the crowd.

Thanks, now I had missed breakfast. I stumbled in to class. I looked at professor Snape's angry face. "How dare you miss Potter!" He said while hand gesturing to come to him. I walked over to his desk and starting getting ready to get punished. "Detention after class" he said surprisingly calm. I walked to my seat and started reading the assignment. I looked over at Draco who looked very amused. I give him a glare but looked away when I saw that his smile only became bigger. What a git. Kissing me in the middle of the hallways and then run off! He wasn't going to get away with this that easily! Draco Malfoy is going to pay.

After detention was over I decided to search for Fred and George. They are the king of pranks, at least that's what Harry told me. I really needed to get revenge on Draco. I walked in to the great hall to see them sitting at the Gryffindor table. They were sitting there with Harry. "Hey Liz!" they both said at time. I laughed slightly at them. "So, I heard you and Malfoy were snogging in the halls?" Fred asked me. Harry looked either confused or angry. I couldn't place it. "What?!" He yelled so loudly that probably everyone in the hall could hear it. I rolled my eyes at him. "It was just a kiss". Harry looked at me with open mouth. Fred and George looked at us slightly amused. I sat down in front of them and ignored Harry's face getting redder.

"I need your pranks" I told them. "For what?" They both asked. "I will tell you but we have to go somewhere else" I said while my eyes narrowed Harry. They both nodded at me while standing up.