Part 22

Siobhan's POV
It was the following week...
"Girls, moms, lets go" Miss Abby said, all of us dancers walked in expect for Savannah and Miss Abby was in studio A waiting for us, she said hello to us and we said hello back , Miss Abby was counting us dancers as the moms walked in then once the moms were in Miss Abby said "Where is Savannah?" "We don't know" I answered for the girls Miss Abby then said to the moms, "Is her car in the parking lot?" "No, she's not here" Ann said before Miss Abby said "She left?" Ann said "Yeah, I don't think she's coming" Ann then said "She stopped by last night and this environment is not good for her, I think" "For her or for her child?" "For her, the mom" "Oh for the mom" Michelle then said "Erin doesn't want to lose to Elliana" "But their on the same team, I know there's rivalries but ultimately it's about the team" "I get that, we get that, we're all here" My mom then said "It just doesn't make sense to me, like I feel like that if I could be here, you could be here" Miss Abby then said to my mom "I mean you've had physical altercation with Yolanda, so I understand that" "Exactly but like I came protected this time"

Miss Abby then said "I'm insulted, I'm offended and I'm ticked, I can not believe that somebody would have this opportunity for their child who is a dancer, this is the best place for her to be, that's telling me that mother does not have any faith in her child and that's sad" Miss Abby then said "Alright it's time for the pyramid, at the bottom GiaNina" Joanne then said "Good job, Miss Abby" "Shut up!, don't you get sick and tried of hearing that mouth on and on and on and on and on" Miss Abby then said to us dancers "Everybody, 20 push ups go, go every word that comes out of her mouth, you get 20 more" I did the push ups with the other girls, Miss Abby said to GiaNina while we were still doing push ups, "Your at the bottom of the pyramid because you did not perform your solo, I will not have that chaos in the dressing room not with any kid" Miss Abby then said "Next we have Hannah, you can't be a 14 year old that's the follower, you need to be a 14 year old that is a leader" Miss Abby then said "Next we have Pressley, Pressley your good but your not brilliant, we don't want you to be mediocre, we want you to be brilliant out there, so I need to see a spark from you, I need to see something besides just a great kid" Ashley then said "Yeah but do you think that maybe like she needs to be more challenged?" Miss Abby then said to Presley "Oh I love it when mothers say that, game on you will be challenged" Ashley then said "Ok, good" Miss Abby then said on the second row "Next, we have Sarah, you under rotated a little bit, you did not stick it, you blew it, you can do better" Sarah then said to Miss Abby "Yes, I know I can" Miss Abby then said to us dancers "Next we have Lilliana" she then said to Lilly "Lilly, excellent job in the group dance but I don't want to have to give you an ultimatum every week, that's completely unnecessary" "Next we have Savannah and she's not here I think Savannah was an assistant to the team and does the choreography that's she's given, she is welcomed with open arms, it's not the kid, it's always the mother that ruins you" Miss Abby then said "On top of the pyramid is Siobhan" Everyone clapped for me before Miss Abby said to me "Siobhan, you got the highest scoring solo, a perfect score,and you had beat Maddie's score on that solo, I thought you did amazing on that solo, in the group you made yourself stood out, everybody was coming up to me after the competition saying who's that kid that did that Lizzie Borden solo today from your team?, who is this kid?, I want to work with her, she was amazing in her solo and your group performance, she is a star, that kid stood out in the group routine for your team, that's what all these people said about you to me, and only me, they want to work with you because of my training and the time I spend with you, you should be proud of that win congratulations" Miss Abby then said to all of us dancers "You have no idea what tough love for me is all about, expect for Siobhan, she's been here longer then you all have, but I think this is the perfect week to find out, welcome to hell week" Miss Abby then said "This week we're traveling to Fairfax, Virginia to attend star bound talent competition, three dancers will perform solos, the first solo goes to Elliana, Elliana and Yolanda are running late from the airport, they will be here to join us soon , the title is the strangler" the moms were all laughing at the title of Elliana's solo, Miss Abby then said once hey stopped laughing "I don't think there's any expiation needed"