Part 81

Siobhan's POV
One week later...
Jai came out at the start of the kids dance moms reunion show and he said to the audience "I'm Jay Rodriguez and welcome to Dance moms: Kids tell all, Are you guys ready to meet the real stars of dance moms?, Well here we go, give it up for Brady" Brady then did his solo dance part at the start before Pressley came out and Jai said "Next up Pressley" Pressley did her solo part and Jai said "Here is Hannah" Hannah did her solo part before Jai said "Keep it going for Sarah" Sarah did her solo part before Jai said "This is GiaNina" GiaNina then came out and she did her solo part before Jai said "Next is Lilly" Lilly then did her solo part before Jai said "And last but not least is Siobhan" I then did my solo part and I was wearing this dress and this hairstyle.

(Siobhan's dress)

(Siobhan's hairstyle)

(Pretend her hair is dark brown and not blonde) I killed my solo part before we did a group combo together before we did our final pose before Jai said as we got bar stools and we sat down in them "Howe about another round of applause for the kids...

I killed my solo part before we did a group combo together before we did our final pose before Jai said as we got bar stools and we sat down in them "Howe about another round of applause for the kids?, weren't they great?" Jai then said once we all sat down in our bar stool seats and I sat down in-between Lilly and Brady "I couldn't be more thrilled to see you guys on the season, I've seen the full season, it is incredible, How exciting is it to be a part of the new ALDC elite team?" Sarah then said "I think it's pretty amazing because I'm from Pittsburgh and I've always dreamed on being on the team so it's defiantly like crazy that's become a reality but it defiantly is a lot crazier and more intense than I think any of us expected" "Let's talk about Nationals because you guys are national champions and you won with a great group number and GiaNina and Hannah, you guys had the leads in that so what was that moment like?" Hannah then said "If you're the lead in the dance and it doesn't win then it's all blamed on you so I'm really happy we won but also it's like all of our hard work throughout the season it finally paid off and we like finally danced as a team and we finally won as a team" Lilly then said "It felt great to win because Abby's always been on our case for not dancing together and I feel like we really showed Abby that we're a team" Brady then said "I was so excited to go to Nationals with this team because when I was sent home I never thought I would be able to come back and just to be with my team and to win it was like the best feeling ever and I couldn't keep like the tears in my eyes I just exploded" Jai then said to Brady "Did you cry?" "Yeah" I then said "That's the first time we ever saw Brady cry" "Like I never cry ever even when I was sent home I didn't cry but like when we won there were so much stress and like build- up and I just had to let it out"

Jai then said to Brady "And Brady it's the first time a boy on the elite team, what's it like to be the boy with all the girls?" Brady then pulled a funny face and he said "It's amazing" I then laughed at that before Jai said "Has there been crushes?" GiaNina then said "Uh yes" Brady and I then looked away from each other while blushing before Jai said about Hannah, Sarah and Pressley "I'm going to this side first" Sarah then said "First it started off as Brannah, Hannah and Brady mixed together and then, then it was so annoying because everyone thought me and Brady liked each other for three months and they're like Sady for life, oh my god I love Sady for life" "Sady? Oh my god" Jai said to Brady and I before GiaNina said "And now for the past month it's been Bressley" Brady then said "Ok guys you can say whatever you want but I love Pressley as a friend because she's been there for me this whole season and she's probably one of my best friends because she's real and she supports Sirady so you guys can say whatever you want but I know that we're just friends" Pressley then said "Exactly" Jai then said to Pressley "Pressley, that's the truth?" "Yes, it's the truth and we do not like each other in any way expect for friends" "Friends" Hannah then said "We just like to joke around about it because it makes them mad more Siobhan actually she just gets mad all the time whenever we mention Bressley" "Hey!, I do not get mad about it" I said to Hannah before Jai said to both Pressley and Brady "So just friends?, we're setting the record straight, we're moving on, it's all good"

Jai then said to Brady "So Brady it seems like in the beginning, you were defiantly Abby's golden boy, what was it like being Abby's favourite?" Brady then said "Well it defiantly crazy because there was like a lot of pressure all the time..." Sarah then said "So it's hashtag #Brabbyforlife" "Is that your celebrity name?" "No, it's Brady and Abby" Brady then said "That's so weird and disgusting, you guys are freaks" We then all laughed at that before a flashback showed of when Brabby started to happen and the other girls were chanting "Brabby" while Brady put his head in his right hand and he told them to stop I then said "Stop it" the girls then stopped before Jai said "Let's move away from Brabby umm just for a second" Brady then lifted his head back up and Jai said "I notice when you guys go to competitions, people are screaming your names, they're all excited to see you but there is one person on the team who Abby just, just can't wrap their name right she can not say-" "Oh it's me" GiaNina said before Jai said to GiaNina "It's your name, why can Abby not pronounce your name correctly?" "Ok I really don't know why she can't pronounce because Hugh Jackman didn't have a problem saying my name,  Mariah Carey didn't have a problem saying my name but Abby Lee miller a problem saying my name, audience can you say my name?" "GiaNina" "Thank you" before Brady said "That's kind of how she said it" Sarah then said "Yeah they kinda went GiaNina" Jai then said "Ok it's funny when the kids talk about even funnier to see Abby do it so let's roll the clip" *Flashback starts* *Flashback ends* Pressley then said "I don't know how she a problem with her saying her name because there's Lilliana, Elliana, Siobhan, GiaNina" GiaNina then said "What's the problem here?, it's GiaNina so keep on saying it Abby because one day hopefully it'll be on billboards" "One word GiaNina"