Part 45

Siobhan's POV
We performed our group dance and once we were done the audience cheered for us and we exited the stage and Brady and I shared a hug before it was time for the awards

Brady's POV
At awards...
"First, We have preteen solos" the announcer said before Elliana was annoyed second and Sarah did not place and then it was the teen solos "In first place in the 12-14 solo category we have entry number 80 Come fly with me" Siobhan accepted her solo award before sitting back down in between Pressley and I and I hugged her on her win and she and Lilly also won their duet/trio category as well and we also won the group dance as well.

Third Person's POV
When the moms, Abby and Gianna got back to the dressing room before the kids did they found flowers and gift bags in Sarah and Siobhan's spots and Abby ripped up Sarah's card and Stacey said to Michelle "Open it" "It's not for me, it's for Sarah" Michelle said as she put Sarah's gift bag on the ground.

The kids came back into the room and Michelle said to Sarah "Somebody sent you and Siobhan things, we'll deal with it later" Gianna then took Sarah's and Siobhan's flowers and she moved them to the back of the room before Abby said "Congregations everyone, the dance looked great and I thought the ending worked great, I thought your smile was great, I thought you were relieve that you got thorough it" Hannah then said to Abby "Well thank you for giving me the lead because now I'm going to work on my acting more and now I know that I have to, thank you for that" "Your welcome" Abby then said "The solos, Elliana, you were second overall and that's not the Elliana I know" "Yolanda, your going to stay or are you going to leave?, what are you doing?" Joanne asked her before Yolanda said to her "Ellie and I need to talk" Abby then said to Sarah "Sarah, you didn't place, your representing the abby lee dance company, so you should never ever go to a competition and not be in the top five" Abby then said to Siobhan "Congrats on your win Siobhan, you were first overall, you are the only person that is winning so far and you still are the undefeated queen, No one has beaten you yet and you don't want that to change like that" Siobhan nodded before Miss Abby went to the back of the room and she took Siobhan's and Sarah's flowers before leaving the room.

Michelle opened Sarah's gift bag for her and it was a wands and Sarah whispered to her mom "It's from studio 19, that's what it is" the girls were getting the face paint off their faces and the moms talked about Sarah's mom maybe contacting them before Siobhan opened her gift bag to reveal a studio 19 team jacket "Ok Siobhan, what is that?" "It's a studio 19 team jacket with my name on it, I'm confused" "There's a card, open it" Stacey said to her daughter and Siobhan opened the card before reading it and she said to her mom "Can I just step outside the dressing room for a few minutes?" "Sure" Siobhan then got her coat on and she ran out of the room and Brady grabbed his coat and he put it on before rushing after her "Brady come back here" His mom said before Brady ran off after Siobhan, "Stacey what did the card say?" Stacey reads the card before saying to the others "Hi Siobhan, we would like to offer you a placement on our team, let us know your answer sighed studio 19" "Omg you're kidding me" Trisha said "Why would they say that?" Joanne said "It's because she is one of the best dancers on the team, that's why, they want her"

Siobhan's POV
I ran around the corner needing some space from everyone else for a few minutes and I felt someone sit down next to me and it's Brady "Hi" "Hi, why did you run off like that?" "Brady, Studio 19 offered me a spot on their team" "Your kidding me" "Nope I'm not" "Do you have to accept it?" "No and I don't want to because I don't want to leave you here alone" "Thanks Siobhan" Brady and I share a hug and he kisses my forehead to make me feel better.

Lilly's POV
I went looking for my sister and Brady and I found them around the corner and I said to them "Guys we're all waiting for you two" "Thanks Lilly" we went back into the dressing room and we all got changed out of the group costumes before leaving the dressing room for another week of competing.