Part 31

Siobhan's POV
The following week...
Miss Abby shouted "Moms, lets go, lets go, lets go" we walked into pyramid like last week and we stood in our spots with the moms on the side and us girls facing the pyramid but without Kamryn and her mom, I stood next to GiaNina, she and I have been getting along for a while now, I actually have now started considering her as a friend on the team, once we were in studio A, Miss Abby said "Congratulations, the group finally won" Miss Abby then said "I guess that my idea worked, without Brady you danced together as a group" Yolanda then said "No, bringing Elliana in to step everything up for rest of the team worked" Miss Abby then said "They knew that they had to work together as a team, with or without your kid" Yolanda and Miss Abby argue before Miss Abby said "I have been in touch with Yolanda this weekend and I'm glad that the uhh schooling worked out" Miss Abby then said "Yolanda, I had a little trail because I finally wanted to put this assault to rest" Yolanda then said "I take offence to that because if there was an assault then I would be in prison" Miss Abby then said "No" Yolanda then said "So I'm not going to sit here and continue" My mom then said "Then go, you don't like it leave" Michelle then said "We have to find a way to forward past this" my mom then said in a angry voice "She attacked my kids, let her yell at your kids Michelle" Yolanda then said "I have never attacked your kids" "I'll never drop it, get out if you don't like it" "Moving onto the pyramid" Miss Abby said

"At the bottom of the pyramid" Miss Abby said before she said "Hannah, did you do anything wrong?, No, there was just wasn't enough to judge you on" Miss Abby then said "Next Elliana, Elliana was in a duet, they didn't win, they were second, we all know second is the first to lose, period" Miss Abby then said "Next... the duet partner judge Gia, it was good, just not good enough" Miss Abby then said "Next... Sarah, you took Elliana's place to learn the duet, you were the swing, you did a great job" Miss Abby then said "On the second row... Pressley, I thought you did an excellent job, do I still need to see improvement on your feet and your flexibility?, Absolutely" Miss Abby then said "Next... we have Lilly, even the very last step off the stage you were still in character" Miss Abby then said "Next we have Kamryn, she won, thats more than I say for the duet" Miss Abby then said "On top of the pyramid is Siobhan" Everyone clapped for me before Miss Abby said to me " Siobhan you lead the group to our first group win without Brady, I believe that you are a leader and that you are the right choice as a leader for the team, you never broke out of your character, you stayed in your character until your very last step offstage" Miss Abby then said "Alright this week, I am going to be tougher and meaner than ever before because we are competing right here in Pittsburgh for the first time in years, we are attending Ignite dance live and I'm sure that every studio out there is gonna be coming for us, it is so important that we walk in there representing the legacy of the ALDC and then we have the added factor of a guest this week, not only are we competing in our own backyard, But Iv also invited JoJo here" the moms clapped before Miss Abby said "JoJo is coming here to inspire our soloists because this is kinda where it all started for her, the solos are JoJo's solos, but their not solos the way that JoJo did them, their JoJo solos on crack" the moms laughed at that before Miss Abby said to Yolanda "Elliana will be performing a solo" the moms clapped at that expect for my mom before Miss Abby said to Lilly "And Lilly will be performing a solo" we all clapped at that and I smiled at my sister and she smiled back, I'm happy she has a solo this week and not me, we then faced Miss Abby again and she said to us dancers "This week the group routine is based on the bermuda triangle, the Bermuda Triangle, people disappear, never to be heard from again, kind of like some members of the team, instead of disappearing never to be heard from again, this dancer disappeared and now they're back"

We all were wondering who it was before the left door where the moms were opened up and revealed Brady!, we were screaming and jumping around because we were so happy, his mom followed him in and went over to the moms while Brady opened his arms up and we rushed over to give him a big group hug before Miss Abby said "What?, I'm trapped liver over here?" The moms laughed at that before Brady let go of us girls and went over to her and he gave her a hug, we went back to our spots and Brady hugged us girls again stood next to me with a very cute suit jacket on him, Trisha said to Miss Abby "Thank you so much for bringing us back, but I feel like we were ran out of here, I feel like Stacey was really jealous and it affected everybody" My mom then said "No, no seriously no" my mom then moved and stood in front of Lilly and my mom said "How much more Abby?, really?, really?, you've got Yolanda like what else are you doing to me?, your allowing all this" "No" Miss Abby to my mom before Trisha said " I just wanna say, water under the bridge" My mom then moved in-between Joanne and Ann and my mom said "No" Trisha then said "Let me finish, he wants to be here, we want to be back" Miss Abby then said "Alright moms, you are dismissed, you guys have to warm up spread apart"

Third persons POV
After the moms were dismissed Stacey said to Ashley in the uniform shop "I'm not even going up" "So what are you going to do?, just stay down here all day?" "I'm gonna go crazy" "No you are not" "What do you think is going to happen up there?" They stepped outside the building and Ashley said to Stacey "Your kids are inside, Lilly and Siobhan want to be here, what are you going to do?" "It never stops, its not this bad for anybody else" "But standing out here is running away and giving them what they want"

Meanwhile with the other moms upstairs...
Joanne said "I feel like Stacey's like very upset" Trisha then said "I feel like if she doesn't think that Lilly is getting the attention that she wants her to get like Siobhan, she feels like someone else is taking that attention away she reacts, its the same thing I also felt happened with me and Brady"