Part 72

Third persons POV
The moms stopped fighting now and it was later in the day and it was Pressley's solo rehearsal time
In studio A...
Abby said to Pressley "Pressley, I don't think last week was a fluke, I think that you were like a breath of fresh air amongst all those dark lyrical solos, sit down, you are the doll on this shelf, your possessed, you are dangerous to people, yes ok so your here, your going to flex your right foot and take your right hand this way" Abby then said to Pressley "Down, watch your feet behind you and sink"

Meanwhile with the moms...
Ashley said "Abby's in there telling Pressley that last week she was a breath of fresh air" Ann then said "Ashley she was beautiful last week, I did see a different Pressley" "That's what I've been saying all long, that's who my kid is, you know over the last 16 weeks she's improved and she wants to see her challenged for that and bring it to the stage" "Right"

In studio A...
Pressley's solo rehearsal was now over and it was Brady's turn, Brady then walked in while Pressley was having a break in the dancers den and Abby said to him "Brady, you are doing a musical theatre routine, Frank Sinatra, the rat pack, you need to entertain the audience because that's what those people did, ok?" Brady then rehearsed his solo.

Meanwhile with the moms...
Trisha said "There's more pressure on his head right now then there's ever been, he hasn't been able to win" Joanne then said "I think he came here a winner right he is a beautiful ballerina, he is a contemporary, he's all of it and then since he's been back right he hasn't been winning so looks bad guys not Brady, Abby looks bad because she can't make him the star that he came in as"

In studio A...
Abby said to Brady "When you hit those judges and they smile, they're going to love you, I want you or Siobhan to win, you got it?" Brady was then dismissed

Meanwhile with the moms...
Stacey said "She wants Brady or Siobhan to win, she said it, I heard her" Trisha then said "Siobhan and Lilly have been on this winning streak, they are on top of the world, they both have solos at nationals but you still feel the need to sit here and talk about Brady and Brady's not even the one that's winning"

In studio A...
Abby said to Lilly "Lilly, your routine is called inside out, so half of your body is just this normal sweet little girl and the other half of this body, it's like been scraped away, we're seeing the insides of you, do you get it?" Lilly then started rehearsing her solo.

Meanwhile with the moms...
Stacey said "I just can't believe that we're going to nationals and Abby is rooting against one of my kids, she wants either Brady or Siobhan to win, she said it" Ann then said "So now everyone knows what we thought is correct" "Forget that my kids have been here longer or that they have won multiply times like I don't care it's that your literally rooting for two kids, so if Lilly wins I'll say sorry Abby, I'm so sorry to ruin your day"

In studio A...
Lilly was then dismissed from her solo rehearsal and Siobhan walked into Studio A and Abby said to Siobhan "This is a solo I've been wanting to do with you since I knew you would be a star one day, this is called Someone special because you are someone special to me, Gianna, your mom, the other kids but most impartiality to the people all around the world, so show us that in this dance, yes?" Siobhan then rehearsed her solo before she was done for the day.

Later on...
The moms and the kids were called into Studio A and Abby said "Alright, we are leaving for New York city tomorrow for your final rehearsal, we are attending fierce dance challenge right in the heart of New York city, you never know who's going to be in that audience or you never know who's going to be in that competition, alright everybody's dismissed"

Siobhan's POV
The next day...
We were in New York city and we were renting a studio for the day so that we can rehearse for the day here in New York before competition tomorrow and we arrived at the studio we were renting for the day and Miss Abby said to us "Alright, i'v invited some of the cast members from the prom to see the number, they're going to be here shortly, I need this routine to be amazing, I don't want them to walk in here and say omg did you see those kids, I want them to walk out of here thinking I'm gonna be out of a job soon, this is our routine for nationals, you know we have seven kids in this group thanks to you Sarah so Gianna we need them to be like brilliant at the end of the day" Ashley then said "Abby, what are we doing with Michelle?, like I don't understand why she came on a bus to sit at the end of a bench and not say anything, Sarah's not dancing like I don't understand, we all know with Michelle comes chaos" Trisha then said "It's been on social media that she's here with us and Sarah's here with us, everyone's seen it" "Yeah, people know she's here" Michelle then said "So?" "People are coming for you" "No one's coming for me" "Yes they are" Ashley then said "Listen, we know what we've dealt with before, going forward I mean I don't think anyone wants to or should have to deal with that again" Miss Abby then said "Agreed, Michelle this has been going on and on and on and on because you let it go on, there's a national champion ship at stake here, right now your bringing your old garbage with you, it's like a divorce when you have kids and you have a ex wife and you have all that craziness, I don't want all that extra chaos that I don't need in my life so why don't we just call this the end for you and don't come tomorrow" Michelle then said to Miss Abby "Really?, Sarah came, she learnt the dance, she's been the understudy" "Right but if I don't need her anymore, what's the point?" "Sarah wants to be there" "Sarah wanted to be in the ashes dance and you told her don't cause a problem, just come with me kid and she did it" Miss Abby then said to Sarah "Stop crying, your embarrassing Sarah, that's why I don't want you here, you act like that, go see a broadway show tomorrow" Sarah and Michelle leave the room and they never came back.

Third persons POV
In a different empty studio in the same building...
Sarah said to her mom "I just want to dance at nationals, everyone else here gets to just dance and I'm always the one getting yelled at or getting punished for no reason" "Because she's punning me, she's punishing you because of me that's why" "All I wanted to do is dance"

Siobhan's POV
Miss Abby ran the solos before we ran the group dance in our group dance costumes then three members of the prom arrived and they started inducting themselves the tall one with orange hair said to us kids "Hi I'm Kate Marilley, I'm the offstage cover and assistant dance captain" we then clapped for her before the other woman who was shorter then her with dark hair said "Hi, I'm Isabelle McCalla and I play Alyssa Greene" we then clapped for her before Miss Abby said to her about GiaNina "This is your person playing your part" The dude that was with the two woman said "I'm Jack Sippel and I'm the dance captain" Miss Abby then said to him about me "This one is the dance captain of my team and she and the boy on my team are dating each other" "Ah awesome, do you know the quantities of being a musical dance captain?" "Yes, you have to pay attention, you have to think like a choreographer, you have to be confident and not bossy" "Awesome that's right" Miss Abby then said "Ok, so we're going to have you three critiquing the group dance" We then started performing the group dance for the three prom members and I did a really high kick and Kate said "High" I could tell she was drawn to me in a good way then once we finished the dance for them Miss Abby asked the three prom members "Alright so any technical corrections?" Jack then said "Yes so as far as dance I would say with our show we really try hard to focus on the specifics of each movement, there was some drag step stage left that all seven of you did together and it was beautiful but there could be like an attack behind it and then have the next one step up and go boom and that is something different" Kate then said to us kids "I was looking at each one of you in different parts of the dance and you drew me to you and you drew me to you with your technique combined too" Isabelle then said "Yeah take time to think about your partner in this number and just live in that and love each other and breathe in that for a bit right?" GiaNina then said "Yeah so tomorrow I really have to show the audience that even through Hannah and I aren't obviously a couple and that we're just great friends that we can play this story" "Well that's what's important right?, What's beautiful about the prom is that it's a story about these two girls who just want to dance with each other and that their love isn't going to hurt anybody else, it's really important for young girls and young guys across the country to see themselves represented and we get messages from kids all the time who say this story gave them the courage to come out of the closet and to have conversations with their family members that may not get it at all but the truth is there are thousands of families that are same sex couples, think of that responsibility and how great it is that you get to tell this story and be part of the change" we then hugged them goodbye and then they left and we got changed out of the group costumes and Miss Abby said to us "Alright the next time we see these numbers they will be on the stage at nationals in New York city, tomorrow by this time you will either be national champions or you won't, don't blow your shot"