Part 43

Siobhan's POV
The following day...
We rehearsed the group dance and Sarah and her mom were invited to come on the bus with us and they came on the bus with us

The next day...
We arrived at competition the next day and us kids went into the dressing room without Miss Abby and the moms, I sat in my usual spot and we started setting up our stuff for the day and getting ready for the competition, Sarah then said "So everyone, how are you guys feeling about today?" "I'm excited" I said before Sarah said "I'm really excited today too, I think this is my favourite solo because it's like, more my style then i'v had before, the only thing's just that, I don't like how, Miss Abby's, like giving me a solo that's just, like interfering that my mom's a bad person" My sister Lilly then said "Well, I don't think it's fair that she's saying all that rude stuff to your mom because she's done nothing but she somehow made it into the biggest thing ever because I feel like that's what Abby does" Hannah then said "Well I can understand how like your having a stressful week too because we're in the same boat and we can understand like what each others feeling" Sarah then said "But how do you feel like when Abby says that your mom's a control freak and things like that?" "Well, my mom's not a control freak and I don't want anyone to think that she is, I just think that Miss Abby wants to see me play a role so that's why I got the lead" "Like, she wants to pull more emotion out of you because that's what you get corrected on a lot" I then said to Hannah "Just do your best because if you win that means Miss Abby was wrong"

I was putting hairspray in my hair when my mom walked into the dressing room with the other moms and she sat back and allowed me to do my makeup for my solo before she fixed my hairstyle which was a high ponytail with a braid on the side, I then put my solo costume on before Miss Abby drove herself into the dressing room and she said "Good morning" to us and we said the same thing to her before she wanted to see Sarah's A on her before Sarah and her mom walked off to fix it and Miss Abby said when she saw Elliana running over her solo with her mom watching her "Look at what Yolanda is doing with Elliana right now, she's a competitor right now" my mom then said to Miss Abby "That's because Yolanda is quitting if she doesn't win today" the moms were confused by this and my mom explained to them how she found out about it and Ashley said to Yolanda "But Yolanda like you would really like leave the team?" "It just really depends on um Ellie" My mom then said to Yolanda "So it depends on Ellie if Ellie makes a mistake your quitting?" Yolanda then said "She needs to bring it and she hasn't been" Ashley then said "But taking her from here like how would that help her?, that would hurt her" "If she's not dancing up to where she should be this isn't the place" My mom then said "I have trouble understanding this, my kids are dying to dance, you came here week 6 and you were handed every single advantage and now your ready to quit" Elliana then said "The reason that she's just kind of upset and wants to quit is because my first two solos like kind of like messed up" Gianna then said "I just think she has some weird habits iv told her that a bunch of times and she said" Gianna then turned to Elliana and faced her before saying "Don't pop on that foot so hard" she then turned back to face the moms before Yolanda said to her "But Gianna that's the thing you and Abby have told her once, she should apply it once, you shouldn't have to tell her the same thing over and over again when I was trying to help her last night and every single time I would say something she would say I was doing it, I'm like no I wouldn't open my mouth if you were doing it I'm trying to help you" I then moved over to a corner to run my solo before Yolanda said to Elliana "Now you better go in there and be first overall or we're going home, I'm tried of it"

Miss Abby then said to Yolanda "Don't you dare tell her what to do you piece of *bleep*" Miss Abby then said to us "Sorry girls, didn't mean to use that language but you know"
Brady then sticked his nose up in the air and he walked over to me while I was warming up for my solo "Brady-babe, Hey" I said to him "Hey Sio, so are you nervous?" "Me nervous?, why would I be nervous?, I am representing my new movie that I'm acting in after the show, I have to play my character in the movie, you know I have a solo and a duet with my sister this week, i..." "Shhh" "But Brady I..." "I said shhh" "Ok but..." "Shhh, Siobhan breathe let all that pressure off of your shoulders and just do this solo for you, not for Miss Abby, not for Gianna, not for your mom, not for the team, not for me, do it for you" "Thanks Brady but..." "Ahh nope I do not want to hear but from you today besides you need a massage from me to relax and help get the pressure off your shoulders" "No I don't Brady I don't..." Brady then put his hands on my shoulders and he started massaging them for me "Brady?" "Hmm yes babe?" "That feels good, keep going" "Ok" he kept going and I was loving it, it was helping with getting the pressure off my shoulders, he stopped and I looked at him before he said "I wish I could kiss you right here right now but..." "We are at a dance competition Brady" "I know but..." "After we leave the room, we can kiss on the way backstage" "Really?" "Yeah" "Yay!" I then did my solo in front of Miss Abby after Sarah and Miss Abby told us "Alright let's go, kids line up" Miss Abby then said to Sarah and Elliana "At the beginning of the week, I told you, you were the second stringers, you are getting a second chance, your going against each other, I want a winner" Miss Abby then said to me "Siobhan, you are representing the evilly dancer, you are portraying your role in that movie, you are my number one girl, who knows?, maybe you'll finally get more chances like this, to be a actress and to star in a movie because of my training so go out there and be amazing as usual and be a winner like always" Miss Abby then said "Alright, let's do this" Miss Abby then said while us kids were walking out the door to go and perform our solos or watch backstage on the sidelines "Break a leg"

Third persons POV
Once the kids left the room Trisha said to Yolanda "Yolanda, let me ask you this question, if Elliana was considered in the 'first place' club, yet she was still not taking corrections, would you be crying today?" "Yeah" Joanne then said "No way, your acting like she's a terrible dancer" Trisha then said "I know I think your being really hard on her" Stacey then said "She's being called second tier, she can't..." "It doesn't matter" Yolanda then said "I'm not saying she's the dancer she's been" Stacey then said in a yelling voice "Just because she didn't win, I'm sorry but I'm not being..." Yolanda and Stacey argue before Ann said "We gotta watch our kids" and the moms left the room to go watch the kids perform their solos.