🖤Chapter 3🖤

⚠️MENTIONS OF ABUSE⚠️
Third Person POV
Richie Tozier, a 17 year old kid who has lived in Derry his whole life. Everything didn't used to be like this, but ever since his mom left, his dad became erratic. He was verbally as well as physically abusive when times were worse then others. He hated being at home, but there were so many places he could go. He doesn't have many friends, but he did have one that he trusts his life with, Beverly Marsh.
  Bev and Richie have a shared trauma, abusive fathers. Beverly's father, Alvin Marsh, was a huge narcissist, as well as a rapist. He was sexually abusive towards Bev and luck for her, once Richie found out, he reported him to the police. Alvin was found dead in his prison cell not long after. Bev now lives with her aunt, but she's already ruined.
  Richie and Bev always rely on each other. They really have a brother sister type relationship, minus that one night they got drunk at a party and slept together. They decided to just not think anything of it because they both knew it meant nothing and they were both fragile and they just joke about it now. Bev and Richie are those people you just know not to mess with, yet people like Henry Bowers and Greta Bowie don't care. You will not believe the amount of times Beverlys fist has collided with Greta's face. Bowers is just a fucking sociopath who doesn't care about anyone. Bev and Richie also like to Skip most if their classes which led to Richie being held back a year and Bev having to re take some of her Sophomore classes. Richie was supposed to be a senior, but he's a junior. They usually spend time behind the school smoking weed and having many deep conversations about their life or just having funny conversations, like how once every day, Richie will tease Beverly for her tiny crush on Ben Hanscom, which always results with her punching his arm and blushing heavily.
  Richie always stalls going home as much as he can. During the day, his dad is out at a bar getting drunk until around 9 or 10pm, when he gets home and yells at Richie for his mom leaving and being a burden in his life, which results with Richie running out his house and going to sleep at the quarry for the night. The quarry has a bench where he sleeps at night. During the winter months, he would just not go home because he knew he couldn't sleep outside.
   When his dad hits him, mostly he gets hit in the stomach, luckily he can hide those, but the ones on his arms and his face, he goes to Bevs house so she can cover them up with concealer.
Most of the time, Richie thinks about dying. He thinks why am I here to suffer? Why am I in a world where no one gives a fuck about me? Richie has self harmed before, but when Bev found out, she really ripped him a new asshole because of it, he hasn't picked up a razor since. There are times he has thought about overdosing on his dads old medications, but he just couldn't do it. He's just decided to go through life in pain because he didn't know how to stop it.

JUST A CHAPTER ON RICHIE AND BEVS BACKSTORIES
~Asia🏳️‍🌈