🖤Chapter 7🖤

⚠️VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIC LANGUAGE ⚠️
Richies POV
It's been a few days since Eddie and I began talking. We don't speak in person, only over text and I have my reasons for that. I don't Eddie to go through the whole, 'He's trouble and you should stay away from him' shit. It's fucking ridiculous.
  I learned that he moved because his dad passed away. I dream every night that my dad would just drive away and never come back. I remember when the days were great, I wasn't hearing yelling 24/7 and he actually cared about me. But, when my mom left him, he just switched up.  A kid shouldn't be afraid to go home. A kid shouldn't feel fear when they here a car pull up in the driveway.
Talking with Eddie makes all those fears go away momentarily, until my dad comes home and fucks shit up.
  One night, we were talking and I was flirting with him as I usually do. I was so lost in what we were saying, I didn't notice my dads car pulling in the driveway early.
  I heard the door slam and my head shot up.
"Shit" I muttered
My phone fell out my hand as I climbed onto my bed. He bursted into my room, clearly very intoxicated.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He said yelling at me
"Nothing!" I yelled back at him
I heard my phone go off, the specific sound I set just for Eddie. 'Oh fuck'
He looked down at the phone and I went to reach for it but he got to it first and he slapped me out the way. I groaned and held my hand to where he hit me on my cheek.
"Who is Eds and why do they have a heart next to their name?" He yelled at me
"He's no one" I screamed towards him
"SO YOURE A GODDAMN FAGGOT NOW HUH?!" He yelled while throwing my phone on the floor. I looked at it and thank god it didn't break.
"NO" I yelled at him
"YOU TAKE IT UP THE ASS NOW HUH?!" He yelled kicking my in the ribs
"STOP"
"FUCKING FAGGOT"
I felt the repeated kicks and punches, until he got tired and walked out my room. Little did I know, Eddie saw the whole ordeal from his window, where he was crying and didn't know what to do.

🚹SORRY THUS GOT ANGSTY BUT THIS BOOK WASNT MEANT TO BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME BUT DONT WORRY IT WILL SOON🚹
~Asia🏳️‍🌈