🖤Chapter 4🖤

Eddies POV
It's the third night in a row and it's the same routine over and over again. It's always at night, you hear the screaming, shouting, slurs thrown, then he runs out the house or he sneaks out his window. The next day at school, he either looks like nothing happened to him or he has an occasional scratch on his face.
I don't know why I find him so intriguing, but I just can't help but look out my window every night. But tonight was different. It was 9:45pm and it was silent. No screaming, no shouting, no slurs.
  Even though, I have no idea whether or not this is a good sign, I look out my window. I saw him standing in his room bobbing his head to what I assume was probably music playing because I saw him mouthing the words a bit.
I continued to watch him and study his features. His dark hair, his nice eyes, he has a really sharp jawline Jesus. I was so lost in admiring him and when I saw him look towards me, my eyes widened and I ducked down out of his sight. I felt my heart began to pound in my chest from the adrenaline of almost getting caught. I leaned up and looked out the window again and I saw him laying on his bed, on his phone.
I let out a sigh of relief and then I heard my watch beeping signaling it was time to take my pills. I grabbed the container from my bedside table and I opened it taking out one yellow pill and one white pill. I popped them in my mouth dry swallowing them. I set down my container and I laid down in bed and drifted off to sleep.
The Next Day
I got to school the next day and while I was walking in the halls, standing outside the classroom with Bill, the boy walked past us and he looked at me and winked at me. He looked away and continued walking.
"What the hell was that?" Bill asked
"What, what do you mean?" I stammered
"What I mean is that Richie Tozier just winked at you"
'So that's his name', I thought to myself
"What's wring with that?" I asked him
"He's major trouble, stay away from him" Bill told me
  He must not know about the screams at night or the subtle ways you can tell he's hiding bruises, but it's not my business to tell.
"I wasn't even gonna go near him"
I told Bill
"Good"
Soon, Stan and Ben walked over to us and Bill ran into Stans arms and the amount of PDA they're comfortable is just adorable.
The red headed girl walked past us and she smiled softly at Ben and continued walking. I looked at Ben confused and I saw that he was blushing furiously.
"Ben, What was that?" What was going on today?
"I don't know" he answered
"Today is getting weirder and weirder" I said
"I can tell"

🤬OK LOOK, I WROTE ALL OF THIS AT LIKE 3 AM IM NOT EVEN SURE IF ITS GOOD AND I DONT WANNA GO BACK AND RE READ IT🤬
~Asia🏳️‍🌈