》Two《

"W-what?" the hybrid stuttered, furrowing his eyebrows at the handsome blonde in front of him. "I b-barely even know you.."

"I know!" Taehyung gasped, hating the cold that invaded his lungs. "But there's going to be a snowstorm later tonight." he gulped thickly, trying to regain feeling in his chest.

The black haired boy gasped, "A s-snowstorm?"

Taehyung nodded, pointing at the sky, "It's been really gloomy lately, haven't you noticed?"

He looked up, analyzing the dark sky that looked anything but clear. The clouds moved quickly, looming eerily over their heads as they spoke. That must explain why it got cold so quickly.

Taehyung finally regained feeling in his lungs, able to breathe without getting a sharp, dry pain, "I don't know how bad it's going to be, but I'd rather not take chances."

The bunny hybrid said nothing, still looking at the sky as the clouds turned an angry dark gray - not black, but on the verge. He was deep in thought - about what, Taehyung didn't know. His face was droopy and sad. His rabbit ears twitched as the cold nipped at them.

"Please," Taehyung begged, hoping to catch his attention again. "I won't be able to live with myself knowing I left you out here."

The boy's eyes snapped to Taehyung's, reading him. He had a few concerns with this ordeal. He knew Taehyung was just being kind, he figured he was a very giving person based on how he'd treated him for the past week. Though, no matter how kind he was, he could still lock him up in his basement and nobody would suspect that handsome man who'd always helped him.

Another concern he had was when he'd be able to leave. What if Taehyung didn't allow him to leave? That went full circle back to the thought of being held captive. Finally, his last thought was being a burden, assuming he wasn't being kidnapped and held against his will.

He'd always been a burden. He never had to be told, he just knew. Living on the streets was a prime example of the result of his burdensome self. He was afraid he'd accidentally overstay his welcome and irritate Taehyung. People can only be kind for so long...

"If it makes you feel any better, my apartment is right down the street," Taehyung added, pointing behind him. "So if you wanted to come back, you won't be far."

He shuffled in his spot, hissing lowly as his cotton tail came in contact with the cold wall behind him, "Will I be a-able to leave whenever?"

Taehyung nodded rapidly, "Of course!" he chuckled a bit. "I'm not going to hold you captive."

He'd decided taking shelter in Taehyung's house was better than freezing outside. He stood up, wrapping the blanket around himself, "Okay." he accepted. "L-lead the way."

The blonde let out a sigh of relief, "Right! My apartment is this way."

They walked in silence towards the apartment complex. Luckily, it wasn't a far walk because it was getting colder by the second. They both craved the warmth of the house. Taehyung let out another sigh of relief when they finally reached it, eagerly skipping steps.

The hybrid, however, was taking time and exhaustion was written all over his face. Taehyung turned around, watching him slowly go up the stairs one-by-one. He frowned, "Are you still stiff from being out there?"

He nodded, successfully making it to the platform. Taehyung frowned more, "I can carry you up, if you don't mind."

"N-no!" The hybrid shook his head immediately. "I can d-do it."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, worried that he's going to hurt himself. "I live on the fifth floor. It's a long walk up and if you're already tired, I'm worried that you'll get hurt."