10K SPECIAL CHAPTER

God, 10k reads and over 500 votes 😭 I really never thought this would happen! Thank you so much for loving Winter ❤ here's a 10k special that I worked very hard on for all of you <3

NOTE: this is an alternative ending! It is not the actual ending!

Sorry for any spelling errors, please let me know if you see any!

----

"Kookie?" a voice calls as a door slammed shut. The sound of clothes ruffling and shoes being removed echoes through the house. "I'm home, baby."

The man wasn't prepared to be pounced by a small bunny hybrid that stands about 6 inches shorter - it felt like it foot, though. "Minjun! I missed you so much!" Jungkook purrs into his ear, tail twitching wildly.

Minjun chuckles and gently pets Jungkook's long ears the way he knows he likes. "I missed you too, Kookie baby."

If only this happened everyday. Minjun would have a cuteness overload. Jungkook's always impossibly cute when he's clingy and whiny. Most days the black haired bunny came to work with him. He made work more bearable and Jungkook loved to sit on his lap and snooze.

They stand in the hallway like that for awhile before Jungkook unwraps his legs from around the brunette's hips. He instantly takes his large hand into his own, loving how his seems to disappear. "I wish I could have come with..."

Minjun presses a kiss to the top of Jungkook's button nose. "Me too, but you know the rules for company meetings."

"I know..." he pouts, pressing their intertwined hands to his chest to hug tightly. It makes his chest burn with safety and happiness. He never wants to forget this feeling.

"How about I make it up to you?" Minjun suggests as he leads him into their bedroom. The bunny throws himself onto the large bed, allowing a large smile to take over Minjun's face once he catches a glimpse of his cotton tail wagging.

Jungkook makes grabby hands at the tall man, his plump bottom lip pushing out in a needy pout. "Don't make me wait!"

He pouts further as Minjun takes his time to change out of his work clothes. "You're so clingy." he chuckles, looking over at Jungkook with a fond smile that makes his eyes squint.

The playful pout on Jungkook's lips faded. This doesn't happen often. He's learned to love his clingy tendencies through Minjun, but sometimes his insecurities seep through. " 'm sorry..."

Minjun turns around after shoving a shirt on to see the sad expression on his baby's face. He hates seeing tears in his large eyes - he'd seen enough the first few months he took Jungkook in. "Aww, no, baby...We talked about this," he whispers and quickly scoops Jungkook into his strong arms. "I love when you're clingy. Remember?"

"I know." he cries into his chest, wetting the new shirt. Minjun doesn't care.

"Then why are you crying, baby? He's not here. He can't hurt you anymore. I love you, remember?"

The bunny's heart swells - it almost feels like it will explode. He thought he'd forgotten Taehyung. It's been a year since he ran away. He's seen him a few times since, going unnoticed thanks to large crowds.