》Sixteen《

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! 🎉🎉🎉
I am so so so so SO thankful for everyone that reads my stories! Gosh, I remember when I had 10 reads and I was so happy just at the thought that someone out there was reading this! Thank you so much, I love all of you 🥺

----

The next morning Seokjin woke up early, knowing Hoseok would already be awake. The dog hybrid was leaning on the kitchen counter, eating a croissant from yesterday's batch, "Morning, Jinnie!"

Seokjin gave him a quick peck on the cheek, stealing a bit of his croissant, "Morning, Hoseokie."

"How did the call with Taehyung go?" he asked, his tail wagging happily.

"Could have gone better," he sighed, shaking his head to show how disappointed he was. "He really didn't think at all. He's gonna talk to Jungkook today. He hasn't spoken to him since the third day he was gone."

The curly headed brunette shook his head, "I thought he was more responsible than this. I feel bad for Jungkook..."

"Me too. Y'know, he had no idea Jungkook was staying here." Seokjin scoffed, walking to the coffee maker to make his morning coffee.

Hoseok chuckled, rolling his eyes, "Wow. I seriously can't believe him..."

"So, how was sleeping with Jungkook last night?" Seokjin asked, teasing the dog hybrid. Hoseok had always liked to cuddle - and hog the bed. It was strange sleeping without him there. He hadn't slept alone since before he found Hoseok on the streets.

"It wasn't that bad, actually! He's very clingy though. Nothing I can't handle." he snickered, eating a piece of toast that just popped out of the toaster.

Seokjin cooed, puckering his lips, "That's actually adorable."

Suddenly, Jungkook walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes cutely, "Morning."

"Good morning, Jungkookie!" Hoseok smiled, pushing a plate towards the sleepy hybrid.

Jungkook took the plate, eating the buttered toast slowly, "Thank you."

"I spoke with Taehyung last night," Seokjin spoke up, smiling sweetly when Jungkook quickly looked up with shiny eyes. "I'll be calling him soon for you to talk to him."

Gasping, Jungkook threw himself at Seokjin, resting his cheek on his chest, releasing a soft purr of appreciation, "Thank you so much! I can't wait!"

"It was no problem," Seokjin chuckled. "I had to call him to let him know you were staying with me now."

"C-Can we call him now? I've missed him a lot..." Jungkook asked, his eyes sparkling cutely as he looked up at Seokjin, pleading silently.

He nodded, "Sure. Come on, you can talk to him in the bedroom." the brunette said, putting his palm on Jungkook's lower back to guide him to the guest bedroom.

The bunny sat on the bed, kicking his feet excitedly as Seokjin looked for Taehyung's contact. When he hit the call button he handed the phone to Jungkook.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered with some noise in the background.

Tears of happiness welled up in Jungkook's eyes, "H-hi, Taehyungie!"

There was more background noise and a pause before he responded, "Jungkookie! Hi! How are you? It's been awhile!"

Jungkook giggled, watching as Seokjin left the room quietly to give him privacy, "I'm a lot better now! I miss you..."

"I miss you too." Taehyung said quickly, the noise getting louder.

"D-did I call at a bad time?" the bunny asked, getting disheartened by the lack of enthusiasm in Taehyung's voice when he talked to him and the loud noise behind him.