》Seven《

School just started, so I might update more often because I write in class! Put don't hold that against me! I can't guarantee that! I'll try my best, though! 

----

The poor bunny didn't stay in his room for long.

 He slept alone for maybe 30 minutes before getting up and padding over to Taehyung's room. The blonde was spread out in the middle of the bed, mouth hanging open as light snores echoed throughout the room. Jungkook giggled tiredly, climbing into the bed next to him gently.

"Bun?" Taehyung woke, snorting quietly. His eyes opened a bit, staring at the black outline that was Jungkook. His voice was rough with sleep. Jungkook secretly like it. "Why aren't you sleeping in your room?"

Jungkook threw a leg over Taehyung's hips, snuggling into his side and laid his head on his chest, "I wanted to sleep with you..."

Taehyung chortled, slinging his arm around Jungkook's waist and slid him closer, "I thought you were excited to sleep in your new room?"

"I was!" The bunny insisted, closing his eyes with a smile on his face. He was winning and he knew it. "Now I'm excited to sleep in your room."

Sleep began taking over Taehyung again. He let out a small chuckle, an airy one that indicated he was falling asleep again, "Alright, you win."

They laid in silence for a bit, cuddled against each other. That was until Jungkook opened his eyes, playing with Taehyung's hair, waking him up again. 

"I'm sorry for running away." he apologized, laying his head down as he continued to play with the blonde strands.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist lazily, pulling it away and kissed the knuckles, a sleepy smile on his face, "It's alright. You're here now and that's all that matters."

Jungkook shook his wrist, kicking his feet a bit, "No!" he whined pathetically. He was upset that Taehyung accepted it so easily. He wanted him to be mad at him, to tell him not to do that again. How could he be so calm about this? He cried out. "W-why aren't at you mad at me?"

"Do you want me to be mad at you?" Taehyung asked, gripping the hybrid's wrist tighter in a silent way of telling him to stop thrashing. 

The ravenette shook his head, "No!" he laid his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, breathing in his calming mint smell. "I-I'm just confused why you're not mad at me.."

Taehyung sighed, shaking his head and kissed Jungkook's neck comfortingly, "I was a bit sad you left," he said gently, running his fingers through the bunny's hair. "But I wasn't mad at you. I promised you could leave and that's what you did. I wasn't mad because you weren't obligated to stay, but I wanted you to..."

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook wailed, sniffling as tears were about to fall down his face. "I wish I had never left! I didn't want to bother you more than I already had!"

The blonde's hands moved from Jungkook's hair to the base of his bunny ears. Massaging gently, he pulled him close - if that was even possible - and made shushing noises, trying to calm the distressed hybrid, "You were never a bother to me." he whispered, kissing his neck again. "I promise."

Jungkook nodded, accepting his words. Even though he had almost cried about it, he was glad Taehyung wasn't mad at him. He didn't want him to be mad. He was just confused why Taehyung had been so calm about it, hadn't yelled at him. Though, for the few weeks he had known Taehyung, he'd never yelled at him. 

"Thank you." he said quietly, brushing his nose over Taehyung's neck as he closed his eyes, relaxing. Taehyung sighed, relaxing as well as he closed his eyes and held Jungkook tighter against him.