》Seventeen《

This story is ending soooooooon :( there's maybe 4 chapters left?

Anyways, I just signed up to take the SAT in December, so I'll be studying a lot! I do most of my writing in school, but because I'll start studying, it might take a bit for me to actually type it up and find the freetime to edit it. Please bare with me and wish me luck! I'm hoping to get into big colleges and universities that require scores around 1300 :(

Being a senior SUUUCCKKKKSSSS

----

The first week with Taehyung officially not coming home was hard. It was almost like the first week he was gone, except this time, Jungkook didn't have to get his hopes up at the end of the week.

He started sleeping alone - something he hadn't done since his first owners. Hoseok told him that as much as he loved him, he couldn't sleep with him every night. So, he'd made himself comfortable by hugging a spare pillow that he pretended was Taehyung.

Jungkook was still upset with Taehyung, treating him so poorly in front of his friend. Was he trying to seem cool or is that how people treat hybrids in New York?

Luckily, Seokjin spoke with Taehyung privately while Jungkook was asleep one night. He knew how dependant Jungkook was of Taehyung and not talking to him for months would crush his poor soul. At the end of the talk with Taehyung, he got him to agree to talk to Jungkook at least once a week.

When Jungkook heard this, he was ecstatic. He didn't have to wonder when the next call would be anymore and he finally had something to look forward to. Taehyung agreed to call every Wednesday at 7am before Jungkook went downstairs to begin working. 

That lasted less than a month. The second week of living with Seokjin and Hoseok, he hadn't recieved a single call from Taehyung. The next day, Seokjin got a text apologizing because he was busy. For that day, he got a pass.

Then the next week he didn't call again and didn't text until 2 days later. He'd gotten drunk that Wednesday, knowing full well that Wednesdays were the days he called Jungkook.

Eventually he stopped leaving texts. Eventually, Jungkook stopped anticipating for his next call. He accepted that maybe Taehyung didn't want to talk to him.

Maybe Taehyung didn't want him anymore. If that were the case, then he'd have to move on, just like he did with his previous owners. 

Jungkook returned to his depressed state. He'd convinced himself that Taehyung didn't love him anymore and that he wasn't coming back. He ate less, started playing with his food mindlessly. He didn't smile as much anymore and the two he's living with didn't know what to do. They watched him walk up to his room and lock himself in there for the rest of the day, wallowing in his own thoughts.

The sad bunny would sit on the bed, staring at the wall in front of him while he thought of all the times he was happy. He was happy with his previous family before they left him. He was happy with Taehyung before he decided he didn't want him anymore. He was happy with Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin before they promised to visit and couldn't withhold that promise. In the end, he concluded that everybody would eventually leave him.

One day, on a Sunday after work, Seokjin decided to do something. He couldn't sit around and watch Jungkook deteriorate before his eyes.

Before Jungkook could hide away in his room, Seokjin grabbed his wrist, "Hey, let's do something fun today."

Jungkook's eyes shone a little, "Huh?"

"Yeah, let's do something fun. How about we go to the zoo?" he suggested, smiling a bit, hoping Jungkook would be up for it.