》Three《

Jungkook was the first one to wake up, finding himself buried underneath Taehyung's arms that were wrapped tightly around his waist. His head was snuggled into his neck, breathing in the relaxing scent of peppermint. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing light seep into the room due to the drawn back curtains.

He couldn't tell if the power was still out since it was now daytime. Hopefully it was back - the faster he left, the better. He could already feel himself getting attached to Taehyung. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but at the moment, it was. Taehyung was just taking him in for the time being - until the storm passed. This was not his home and it was not permanent.

Slowly, he wriggled himself out of Taehyung's hold - though, it was difficult. He had a strong grip on him that tightened when he felt him move away. When he finally stood up, he walked to the light switch and flicked it up. Nothing happened. He sighed. The power was still out.

He turned to go lay back down, but something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. He snapped his head in that direction, seeing a bunch of painting supplies that he must have ignored when he panicked the other night. The little station was messy, with bottles of paint thrown across a small table and an easel with paint layered on every inch.

There were canvases stacked in the corner, along with some hung on the wall - those, he assumed were Taehyung's favorites. They all looked very nice and it was obvious that Taehyung was talented and passionate. He picked up the last one in the stack on the floor and looked at it, furrowing his eyebrows as he studied it. The person in focus looked like him. A boy with long rabbit ears perched onto of their head, snuggled into a thick blanket. The only difference was that he was sleeping on the couch that looked like the one in the living room with a steaming cup of something on the table next to it.

He was confused. Why would Taehyung paint something like this? He hardly knew him, yet he was painting a picture of him as if he actually lived there and that happened on a daily basis. The more he stared at the painting, the more he felt his heart swell. The feeling of being wanted returned, almost bringing him to tears.

Maybe he should paint something for Taehyung - as a thank you. He didn't really have anything to give to repay him for being so kind. Hopefully he wouldn't mind that he used his paints.

Despite having little experience with painting, he still picked up a blank canvas, centering it on the easel and took a pallet, smothering the surface with different colored paints he might need. There was a small bucket full of pencils and though he didn't really know the difference between an HB and a 6B, he tested them on a stray piece of paper. Noticing the 6B was much darker than the HB, he put it down and sketched with the lighter pencil.

He smiled as he sketched, quickly becoming immersed in what he was doing. The initial sketch was extremely messy, but he knew what each blob was supposed to be. Next to the pencil bucket was one dedicated to paint brushes. They all ranged in size and shape - some being thicker and some had an odd slant. The slanted ones made him nervous - without even using them - so he avoided them altogether.

The rounded ones seemed like the best choice to him, not really knowing the squared ones would be really useful, too. He'd never really painted before - usually he doodles on lined paper. Shading was a little hard for him, not knowing how to make certain colors to make it perfect, but he did his best.

Maybe halfway through the process, Taehyung woke up quietly, noticing that Jungkook was in front of the bed, painting. He sat up, sliding on a fuzzy pair of slippers that he'd forgotten he had and padded over to Jungkook silently. Peering over his shoulder, he saw the beginning of what looked like a comforter and a body with little shading.