Chapter 2

Juvia was walking through the woods on the designated dirt path. Although the sunset was beautiful hitting against the trees, Juvia could not help but be sad. "Why did Gray-Sama reject Juvia? Juvia tried her hardest to be 'Normal'...." Juvia trailed off.

"This isn't the first time....." Juvia sighed and remembered all the rejections. She wouldn't show them at the time, but they were very painful to hear. Juvia bit her lip, hiding the disappointment in her voice. "Why is Juvia like this? Juvia tries her hardest...."

"Aw, Poor Juvia."

Juvia whipped her head around. A girl had emerged from the shadows. She had fiery red hair, and a short red and orange dress on. A insincere smile was plastered on her face. "Who are you?" Juvia said, standing into fighting position. The girl waggled her finger. "Ah ah ah!~ I wouldn't do that if I were you." The redette sneered.

Juvia didn't listen. "Water slicer!" Juvia cried out, and aimed her attack at the girl. The red head moved out of the way, compleatly missing the attack. "Now now Juvia, let's not be too hasty here!" The girl yelled, and a large magical aura flung at Juvia, making the water Mage fall on her back.

Juvia stood up. "Water nebula!" Juvia shouted. Nothing happened. "W-what did you do to-" Before Juvia could finish her sentence, the redette had punched her to the ground, Juvia landing with a loud thud.

The red headed Mage loomed over Juvia, who couldn't get up. "What did I tell you?" The girl smirked. A sharp pain shot up Juvia's spine into her head, as her vision started to blur. Before the world fell to black, Juvia let out a loud scream.