Chapter 3

Juvia had screamed quite loud; in fact, all of Fairy Tail could hear it.

Gray's ears perked up upon hearing the scream. 'Where have I heard that sound....' Gray ponderd. A twisted knot encased his stomach. "Juvia!" The guild screamed in unison. "God, what happened?!?!"

No one exactly had time to answer the random question; they all darted towards the door and ran after fast as they could.

Natsu sniffed the air. ".....smells like rain." Natsu said as he ran in Juvia's direction.

The rednette had heard the guild's footsteps, but she liked to mess with people. She stood still.

In the distance, Lucy could make out a tall figure with burning red hair. They skidded to a stop. The rednette slowly raises her hands up mockingly, a smirk on her face as she turned around. Behind the red headed Mage, lay the unconscious body of Juvia. "OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' TO JUVIA!??!?" Gajeel's angry voice echoed through the forest.

"Relax..... She'll be fine.... For now." The fiery haired Mage snapped her fingers, and Juvia's body faded. "Juvia! You'll pay for that!" Erza yelled. "Requip-" before Erza could finish, The unknown Mage cut her off. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'll be quite busy for the next few days or so. Tata!" The red head sang, and disappeared in a fiery blaze.

"Dammit!" Gajeel yelled and punched a tree. "Calm down, Gajeel." Levy whispered, still upset about Juvia's kidnapping. "What are we gonna do?!?!" Wendy cried. "Child! Calm down. We will get her back." Master said, a bit of uncertainty in his voice.

Gray had been completely silent the entire time, still processing what happened. 'BAKA! You should've gone with her!' His conscious cried out. "Her guild mark..." Lucy said. "What was it?" Master asked. "It was some sort of thorny rose." Erza added. Master nodded his head. "It must have been the dark guild, Poison Rose." Master said. "Whoever the hell they are, they have Juvia!" Gajeel growled.

"We should find out some more information before we attack..." EverGreen said. "LIKE A MAN!" Elf man added. The guild sweat dropped. "Not the time, Elfman."