Chapter 19

Juvia's head weakly moved upwards, her blue eyes widening with realization. "Gray-Sama's in danger?...." She whimpered quietly, watching Blaze try to snuff his life out. An inner rage sky rocketed in Juvia, as she began to struggle harder, and harder, as she had noticed earlier of the frayed leather strap. Blaze turned around, her smirk fading. One leather strap had begun to brake, and Juvia quickly tried to undo the others. "What... Are... You.... Doing?" Blaze said through gritted teeth, removing her foot from Gray's neck.

"Juvia's not going to give up so easily!" Juvia shouted, and, without warning, actually tackled Blaze. She was flung back with ease, due to her extremely weakened state. "Don't touch me..." Blaze growled. Lucky for Fairy Tail, Juvia had just been the distraction.

"ICE MAKE: STORM!" Gray shouted, and Blaze was hit. Hard. Blaze's face contorted into absolute fury. "BLAZING VOLCANO!!" Blaze screamed, throwing everything she had at him. Gray fell back down, but stumbled right back up.

Her eyes widened. "How..." Blaze muttered. "When you hurt my friends, I ain't gonna hold back." Gray spoke angrily. "You mess with Juvia, you mess with all of us!" Gray shouted. "ICE MAKE: VOLCANO!!!" Gray screamed. A large ice shard hurdled towards Blaze, and with a blood curdling scream, Blaze had been impaled. Blood seeped on the shard of ice, Her red iris's rolling over.

The shield faded, and Fairy Tail ran out to aid the two mages. An insane, dry laugh escaped from Blaze's throat. The mages turned their head in horror, to witness Blaze's half dead form jerk her head over the guild, her neck snapping violently as she did so. "You think you've won.... That's cute. But I can assure you.... This isn't the end.... It's only... The... Beginning..." And with that, Blaze died, the insane smile on her face never leaving. "What does that mean?..." Wendy asked, scared. "I don't know child. But something tells me that this isn't the end of it." Master said.

"Dammit Juvia , you ok?!?!" Gajeel was yelling. "Don't worry, Gajeel-Kun. Juvia will be fine." She assured her friend. "Juvia! A-are you ok!..." Gray was suddenly at her side, his eyes pleading. "Gray-Sama is touching Juvia!" Juvia squealed. But, the blood loss caught up to her. "I'm so happy..." Juvia cried, looking around at Fairy a tail. She promptly Fainted, the smile never leaving her face.'God, I love her so much.' Gray didn't even try to correct his thought.