Chapter 11

Gray, Erza, Lucy, and Wendy continuously ran through the seemingly never ending hallway. "Where the hell are we?!?!" Gray yelled angrily. "I don't know. But we should be getting closer." Erza added politely. The hallways slowly got darker, and the curtains and windows disappeared from view. The hallway was only stone. Suddenly, a large object hit Erza in the face. She growled.

"Who's there!" Lucy shouted, ready for fighting. A figure emerged into the very little light they had. Her short, purple hair matched her eyes, which narrowed coldly. She held a dark projectile in her hands, that levitated. Her black shirt and purple skirt flowed with the non existent wind. "Requip: Robe of Yuen!" Erza shouted angrily. "Go!" Erza yelled.

And with that, Lucy, Gray and Wendy were the only ones left.

-----

As the hallways lightened up, Wendy was the first to speak. "Where are we going, exactly?" She asked innocently. "Don't know. But we got to get to Juvia before something bad happens." Lucy replied determined. Never in their lives had they seen Gray so livid. He looked at the point of actually bursting out in anger. " This isn't makin' any sense!" Gray shouted. "What?" Wendy asked. "We aren't goin' anywhere!" Gray shouted again. "He's right! It's like we're going continuously in a straight line!" Lucy added.

Suddenly, in a burst of sparks, another man appeared. He was completely shielded by a black cloak. "Sky dragon Roar!" Wendy shouted, knocking the wizard back a bit. "Open! Gate of the golden Ram; Aries!" Lucy yelled. "I'm sorry!" Aries yelped as she created a fluffy pink barrier. "Run Gray!" Wendy screamed. Reluctantly, Gray ran off, on his own.