Chapter 14

"Ah yes. The others." Blaze chuckled. "What the hell do you mean?!?!" Gray yelled. "Well, there were a few more....let's call them test subjects... Before Your precious water Mage." She tapped her chin, tsking. "Test subjects? For what?!?!" Gray felt himself begin to fear what the hell this guild was actually planning. "You see, I'm not the master of this guild." Blaze muttered. Gray's eyes widened. "Then who is?!" Gray was practically screaming now. "He's dead." She smirked. "...?" Gray felt himself shiver a bit.
"But not for long. We need a water Mage to sacrifice their life in order to revive our dead master. Unfortionatly, we've had a few goofs. Luckily, Juvia is the perfect candidate!" She beamed excitedly. Gray's blood ran cold. Colder than normal. "If you think you'll get away with hurting her-" gray couldn't finish his sentence. "Not hurt. Kill." She smirked. Gray's eyes almost fell out of his head. "What?"
Blaze stifled a laugh. "You thought we wouldn't kill her? Your a laugh." She waved her hand to dismiss the thought. "ICE MAKE: GEISER!" Gray screamed, shooting Blaze up in the air. But, as if in slow motion, Blaze had melted her way out of the Icey prison, a fiery fist crashing down on Gray's head. Whist Blaze landed on the ground gracefully, Gray fell down with a thud.
Picking him up by his hair, Blaze leaned in. "One hour left." She mocked. Then, dropping the unconscious ice Mage to the stone roof, Blaze walked to prepare. Oh, this was quite fun.