Chapter 4

When Juvia woke up, her eyes had to adjust to the darkness. She squinted a few times before making out a cold, dry prison cell. She suddenly realized her hands had been cuffed and shackled up the wall. Sitting on her knees, Juvia desperately pulled the chains, trying to pull them off the wall, or using her water body; but Juvia's magic energy was still drained.

"Where am I?..." Juvia asked to no one in particular. genuinely terrified, She had forgotten to speak in third person. The walls were made of old bricks, and the prison bars were slightly rusted at the base. "Oh, I see your awake." A familiar voice filled Juvia's ears. Juvia brought her head up suddenly, and saw the fiery headed Mage walk into the cell.

Regaining some of her confidence, Juvia spoke up. "Release Juvia, now!" Juvia demanded. The rednette only chuckled. "Now, why would I do that?" She questioned mockingly, patting Juvia's now hat-less head. Juvia glared at the woman. "What? It's not like anyone's coming for you." The red headed Mage shrugged. "Gray-Sama will save Juvia. He always does." Juvia hissed.

The rednette laughed. "You really think he cares about you?" The fiery girl asked. "What do you mean?" Juvia let her guard down for a second. The rednette smirked. "He's rejected you so many times. Remember the ball in Crocus? He clearly said he didn't like you." She sneered. Juvia thought, 'she can't be right...'

"If your precious 'Gray-Sama' had come with you in the first place, none of this would've happened. In fact, he was probably too interested in the Celestial Spirit Mage instead of you." The rednette mocked. Juvia's glare sifted as she thought more and more. "Well. I'll be back tomorrow. Tata!~" the fiery headed Mage sneered, then slammed the cage doors shut with a click, leaving Juvia behind in the darkness of her own mind.

"Gray-Sama loves Juvia.... Right?" Juvia quested herself.