Chapter 18

Blaze pulled off the gloves finger by finger. Gray wasn't going to wait for this psychopath. "Ice Make: Hammer!" Gray shouted, infuriated. Blaze, who actually got hit, laughed. Of all things, laughed. "What the hell are you laughing about?!?!" Gray yelled, unsure of this mage's intentions. "It's just that I can't wait to see the look on your face when you FAIL." She grinned madly at him. Before Gray had time to respond, she attacked. "Heat wave!" Blaze shouted, a blast of heat shooting at Gray, plunging him into the barrier with a thud. Fairy tail collectively winces.

Gray got back to his feet. Blaze, seeing this as another opportunity, pulled the blade up Juvia's leg until her hip. Juvia screamed, and moved slightly, as if trying to escape. Alas, she had no strength left. 'Im one of the strongest mages in fairy tail, and I need to be saved. Pitiful.' Juvia thought through clutched teeth. Oh boy, If Gray wasn't pissed before, he was now. "ICE MAKE: BATTLE AXE!" Gray yelled loudly, throwing the fire Mage off of her footing and to the ground.

A look of rage came across her face. "Fine," she spat, standing up in awkward jerking movements, "let's play that way."

"FIRE MACE!" A large mace(made of fire) swung in Gray's direction. He fell backwards, and couldn't seem to get up on time. "FIRE SWORD!" Blaze screeched, slicing and burning Gray's arm. Blaze, very slowly, walked to Gray's body, her insane grin turning into a sadistic smirk. And, as Blaze stood looming over the half dead ice Mage, she brought her foot to his throat. "Bye Bye, Gray-Sama."