Chapter 16

Juvia was tied up. Helpless. She hates feeling like this. She had powers. Had. Forcefully tied to a large table in a large room, All Juvia could do was scowl. Blaze was the only one there, smiling innocently, while polishing some sort of knife. Juvia didn't bother speaking. She had given up a while ago that anyone was actually coming for her.

A sizzling sound was made. Juvia turned her head, to find Blaze pouring a blackish liquid onto the knife from earlier. "What-" Juvia asked. "Oh this? Well, it's a special potion that can revive. It's dark magic of course, so we need a living vessel to be sacrificed. However, it needs a water Mage, as we've learned over the years." Blaze informed her politely(yet extremely sadistic).

---

Five minutes had past. Blaze, now tying her long red hair in a bun, picked up the dagger carefully. Juvia clutched her eyes shut, waiting for the pain of death to come. Painstakingly slow, Blaze grazed the poisoned knife against Juvia's calf, and began to embed the blade. Juvia bit her lip in pain. The knife cut a bit deeper. Juvia let out a yelp, the tears she held back flowing freely.

Just as Blaze began to pull the blade along, the doors burst open. "LET HER GO!" Blaze, instead of cowering in fear, smirked. She was hoping they'd make it.