Chapter 12

Gray kept on running. He was alone now, and Gray was now left alone with his thoughts. "Dammit Juvia, where are you?!?!" He said aloud, hoping Juvia could hear him. Outside, the storm raged on((FROZEN REFERANCE NOT INTENDED)), causing a slight draft to waft through the hall. Gray had just realized he had sub-consciously stripped. Again. But that was the least of his worries.

The hall kept going on, and on, and on, with no sign of stopping. However, the walls were getting narrower. Gray's bare shoulders scraped against the hard stone. As Gray kept pressing forwards, he could've sworn he had heard a smug laugh. A very familiar one, at that. Suddenly, without warning, the walls opened up, and the hall ended. Jerking his head upwards, there was a attic like door on the ceiling. Pulling it, he climbed onwards to wherever this door took him.

It just so happened to be the roof. The rain had stopped to a light drizzle, but Gray could still feel Juvia's pain. Gray stood up. It was pretty foggy, too.

And there it was. The familiar laugh.

Out of the humid fog, the rednette stood, with a smug look on her face. "It's you." Gray muttered angrily. "Yes, it's me." She said, in her usual sickening sweet tone. "Your gonna let my friend go, or else I'm gonna have to hurt ya." Gray growled. "And how will you do that?" She asked innocently. "Who are you?" Gray said, demanding to know who this she-demon was. She laughed quietly.

"I suppose you've waited long enough. I'm Blaze." Her eyes narrowed instantly. "And I'm afraid you have to leave." Blaze glowered. "Hell no." Gray spat, enraged. "Alright fine." Blaze said coldly, then a smirk slowly planted on her lips. "It's your funeral."