Chapter 5

The guild hall stayed quiet, alone for the silent, worried murmuring from the guild's inhabitants. "Now.... Who is this member of Poison Rose?" Master asked, anger still very clear in his voice. "We don't know. She wouldn't give us her name." Erza said, repressing her anger. "She said something about 'being busy for the next few days'... So she must be planning something." Lucy added.

"But what does Poison Rose want with Juvia specifically?" Mira asked, calmness surprisingly present in her voice. Natsu slammed his fist on the table, making the drinks wobble. "I don't care WHO they are, they're messin' with my friends!" Natsu yelled angrily. Lucy put a comforting hand on Natsu's shoulder.

Gray had been surprisingly silent this entire time, a cold expression on his face. But inside, he was boiling with rage. He watched Natsu and Gajeel fight for some dumb reason he didn't care to listen to. All he could think about, was if he had came with Juvia on that mission. "...fired up!" Gray caught Natsu's last sentence as he began to fight the Iron Dragon slayer. Gajeel was not amused.

"Don't act like I don't care about her!" Gajeel yelled. Gray blanked out again as a massive fight broke out. A large mass of guilt tangled up in Gray's stomach. 'God, I'm such an idiot....' Gray thought, mentally punching himself in the face.

Erza shot Natsu and Gajeel the meanest glare she could muster, causing Natsu to shrink back down, and Gajeel to roll his eyes. "Tch." Gajeel pouted, but sat down. Gray placed a hand over her face. "You guys never stop fighting." Lucy sweat dropped.

"If Poison Rose took Juvia, they must have a reason to target specifically her." Wendy wondered. "Well... She's a water Mage, she causes rain when upset, has a body made of water... It must have something to do with her water abilities." Lucy pondered. "That's not important now." The sudden voice startled the group and turned their heads to find the source.

It came from Gray. "What's important is that we get Juvia back, and stop Poison Rose." Gray tightened his fist at remembering his mistake. "I agree with Gray. We need to go to the dark guild." Wendy piped in. "You are not going there!" Carla yelled defensively, worried for Wendy's safety. "Oh yeah! I'm all fired up!" Natsu grinned, anxious to fight this new enemy.

"Aye sir!" Happy agreed.

Despite the grimness of the situation, Gray cracked a small smile.

'Don't worry, Juvia. We're coming for you.'