Chapter 17

"Ah ah ah~" Blaze waggled her finger, a sadistic smirk coming across her face. Quickly, she grabbed a small, blue bead and threw it, creating a shield that blocked everyone out.

Except gray, that is.

Gray was the angriest he's ever been. First Juvia, being slowly tortured, then Fairytail. "Dammit! I was lookin' forward to this fight!" Natsu yelled angrily. "What the hell?!?" Gray shouted, clenching his fists. "It's sooo much more fun when you give the losers a fighting chance, than RIP it away from them!" Blaze gaze out another insane laugh, watching Gray's eyes fill with pure hatred.

And then, as if to taunt him, Blaze continued to run a blade up Juvia's leg. Juvia gave out a pained scream. The sound of Gajeel yelling profanities echoed past the shield's walls. "That's it! I'm not gonna hold back!" Gray was absolutely enraged. Watching the woman he loved, I mean, liked get killed.

"As you wish." Blaze purred insanely. Stabbing Juvia in the leg with the cursed knife so she 'didn't lose her place', Blaze came down from the high area, and her Red eyes might Gray's. Gray's eyes were pretty much as red as her's she suspected how angry he was. But that was just the way she liked it. "A little fight in you. I like it."