Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV
I was sitting in the guild hall on my favorite bar stool at the counter. Mira was walking around taking orders as I just sat there drinking my drink, thinking about something.

For the past few days I hve been getting some pretty bad headaches and I would get some strange dreams at night.

Usually, I was alone in them, and someone would talk to me, saying something like remember. It sounded like my voice, but demonic almost.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a chair flying over my head. I quickly dodged it, not really caring. I was used to this. From the moment I joined Fairy Tail there was never a boring moment. They were all fun.

Today the usual thing was happening. Natsu and Gray were fighting, Elfman was talking about how manly something was, Cana was drinking again, and Erza was eating her strawberry cake.

Recently Team Natsu hadn't gone on any jobs. We've all just been hanging around the Guild Hall. Oh by the way, Team Natsu is made up of me, Lucy Heartfillia, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, and Wendy Marvel.

I really enjoy being here but I have always felt as though some things or some people were missing from my life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a white haired takeover mage standing in front of me concerned.

"Lucy are you okay? You've been out of it for a while now and I've been calling your name constantly." She said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mira. I've just had a lot on my mind lately. Anyway, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while." I responded.

"I've been doing good. I've just been going on some jobs with my siblings recently which would be why you haven't seen me lately."

Oh right. Mira or Mirajane, is part of the famous Strauss family from Fairy Tail. A family made entirely of takeover mages. Mirajane Strauss, the oldest and strongest living Strauss, is a demon takeover mage. Elfman Strauss, the second oldest Strauss, is a beast takeover, while the youngest Strauss, Lisanna Strauss, has animal takeover.

"Anyway, enough about me. What about you and Natsu. Nalu needs to sail." Oh, I forgot to mention. Mira is a shipper and a fangirl. She ships me and Natsu together and she comes up with Nalu.

I blushed and said, "I-I have n-no i-idea what you a-are talking about."

"Mhmm, whatever you say Lucy. Eventually, my ship will sail."

"Whatever you say Mira. Anyway, I've gotta go. I need to get some sleep for tomorrow."

"Okay, bye Lucy."

"Bye Mira." I said getting up. I was fine until I started to get dizzy. I quickly grabbed the counter for support. Mira was by my side in an instant.

"Lucy are you sure your okay?" She said helping me stand.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I stood on my own again and walked a few feet. I was fine until I felt a sharp pain enter my head. The last thing I heard was people rushing to my side as I fell, then everything went dark.