The Dream

Natsu's POV
I was in the middle of fighting with Ice Stripper when I heard what sounded like someone falling. I turned towards the noise to see Luce holding onto the counter and Mira helping her up. It looked as though she had fallen. I watched as she got up and then started walking. Once she almost got to the door she clutched her head and fell to the floor.

"Luce!" I yelled and ran over.

Everyone else followed. Mira checked for a pulse as I picked her up in my arms.

"Wendy, go with Natsu and see if you can heal her. I am going to get some water for her and meet you in the infirmary." Mira stated.

With that, Wendy and I rushed upstairs to the infirmary with Luce. Once we got there I layed her down on a bed and pulled up a chair for Wendy and I to sit in. She immediately began trying to heal Luce.

"Please be okay Lucy." I muttered to myself.

Mavis POV
I was floating around the guild hall, talking to a few people when I heard Natsu yell. I looked towards him and saw that Lucy had just fallen to the ground. I know what this means.

I smiled to myself. She's remembering. I floated to the infirmary and turned invisible so no one would question me being there. I floated to her and placed a hand on her head.

"Dream vision" I chanted. Now I'll be able to see her dream.

Lucy's POV
When I opened my eyes the first thing I realized was that I was not in Fairy Tail anymore. As I looked around I realized I was having that dream again. I sighed and looked around.

The room was dark. I couldn't see anything. While I couldn't see I still knew I was not alone.

"You can come out now." I calmly said.

After I said that, a cloaked figure came out of the shadows. They looked me up and down and came closer.

"You seem to have gotten stronger in your Celestial Magic." The figure stated.

"You could tell that from just looking at me?" I said getting off track. "Anyway, who are you? What do you want?"

"You ask me that every time we see each other. My answer will always be the same. If you do not know then I cannot tell you."

"But that makes no sense. I don't understand. Can you at least tell me something?"

The figure sighed and said, "You are now 17. On your 18th birthday, be weary of who you are around. Try not to become angry. You will know the truth then along with him."

"Him? Who's him?"

"I have already said to much. You will know soon enough. Please, heed my warning or disaster could strike."

"Wait-" But it was to late. She already disappeared.