Secrets

(Nashi and Lukas)

Lucy's POV
I walked to the guild in deep thought. I couldn't help but think about that picture. The two kids in it were so familiar. I had so many questions. I wonder if I should ask Mavis about it.

I finally reached the guild and walked inside. I looked around and saw that Mira wasn't at the bar. I wonder where she is. She's almost always at the bar and she's not on a job because she doesn't go on jobs without her siblings and they are here.

I saw Levy sitting at the bar. I walked up to her and sat next to her. She was reading a really old looking book. The cover was torn and the pages were ripped.

I tried to read the cover when she closed the book but she quickly hid it from me. "Need something Lu-Chan?"

"Sorry Levy. I was just wondering where Mira was. She's almost always at the bar."

"Oh. Master called her into his office not to long ago. It sounded pretty serious."

"Okay. Um... What were you reading just now?"

"Oh, it was nothing. Just something for a job request I took. It's nothing really."

'I know you're lying.' I thought. I decided not to pressure her though. If she didn't want to tell me then so be it.

I got up from where I was sitting and tried to find something to do. Natsu didn't want to go on a job right now and I couldn't seem to find the others.

I suddenly got the feeling I was being watched. I looked around the guild. I caught Master Mavis's eye. She tried to make it look like she wasn't watching but I knew better. I looked up at her because once again she was on the top floor. She looked back.

I nodded towards the door, hoping she would be willing to talk to me. She nodded and disappeared. I walked outside, wondering how to ask about the picture, and how it was so familiar to me.

Mira's POV
Soon after I got to the guild this morning, I was called up to Master's office. I walked in to find Wendy, Erza, and Gray also there.

"Okay Master, we're all here. What is it you wanted to talk about now?" Erza asked.

"Well, we all know that Natsu and Lucy have been acting strange lately. I wanted to ask if you have seen anything off about them."

"Flame Brain has been ignoring everyone lately. That and he barely let's anyone near Lucy." Gray said.

"Lucy has been more and more distant. It's started to worry me a little." Wendy said.

"I caught Lucy and First Master talking about something strange recently. Lucy had asked her why she was watching her and if she knew anything about the blackouts she's been having. First Master said she knew about the dreams but after that I couldn't hear anything more." Erza said.

"I see. This is getting deeper and deeper. The First Master knows what's going on. Mira, I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes Master?"

"During Lucy's party, did you recognize what she turned into?"

I thought back to the party. The creature Lucy turned into looked almost like a real version of my Satan Soul. I gasped.

"The creature Lucy turned into, it was a real version of my Satan Soul." I said panicked.

"What does that mean?" They all asked at once.

I thought my words through carefully. This could very well get both Natsu and Lucy hurt or worse. "I mean, Lucy turned into a demon." I said silently.

Everyone gasped. "A-are you sure Mira-San?" Wendy asked.

I looked down. "I'm positive."

Master thought for a few moments. "Could you tell how powerful her transformation was?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I may use demon takeover, but I'm not an expert on demons."

"Do you know why Natsu would run out with her the way he did?" Erza asked.

I sighed. "I have an idea, but you're not going to like it."

"Mira, please tell us. If our friends need help then we are going to help them. It doesn't matter what they are." Gray stated seriously.

"I'm not completely sure about this, but it could be because they are mates."

"Mates?" Everyone asked.

"Yes, basically a pair of demons that are mates are protective, caring, and possessive over their mate. They can hear each other's thoughts, feel the others emotions. They can even see out of each other's eyes."

Everyone looked shocked. "Do you think they know there demons Mira?" Master asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I'm not sure. I'd say it'd be best to just keep an eye on them."

"Alright, you all heard her. Keep an eye on them. I will continue to look after First Master."

With that, we all left the office.