Awakening

Lucy's POV
When I woke up, I realized I wasn't where I was supposed to be. I had no idea where I was. I sat up and saw that I was on a bank next to a lake.

I looked to my left to see Natsu sleeping next to me. I smiled at him. I didn't try to wake him because he seemed to be sleeping peacefully. It was cute.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a groggy voice. "Luce?" It said.

"Hey Natsu. How did you sleep?" I asked, not sure what to say.

"Pretty well. Mind telling me what happened back at the guild?"

"Back at the guild? What are you talking about?"

"Wait, you don't remember anything that happened?"

"No. What did I do?"

"You turned into this weird creature. You had red markings all over you and red horns coming out of your head."

"I did? I don't remember any of that. What happened after?"

"I picked you up and ran you out here. I don't know why though."

"This is weird. Oh and um, where is here exactly?"

"I don't know that either. I just had the erge to take you here. It seems familiar to me."

"Yeah, me too. Anyway, we should get back. Do you know how to get back?"

"Um... Yeah. We'll find our way home soon."

I glared at him as he scratched the back of his head. He got us lost in the middle of a forest.

Erza's POV
Last night after Natsu ran out with Lucy, we woke the guild and began searching for them. No one could find them. We had been searching for hours.

"Erza, I need you in my office." Master stated.

I walked to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say from behind the door.

"Yes Master, what is it that you need?" I asked.

"I need you to keep an eye on Lucy and Natsu. They have been acting strange lately along with First Master. I have been keeping an eye on her but I have come up with nothing."

"Sir, why don't you just ask her about it?"

"I've tried. She doesn't talk about it and tries to change the subject or walks away."

"I see. You think she knows what's going on with Lucy and Natsu, correct?"

"That is correct Erza. First Master never keeps secrets unless they are really important. I want to know what they are but if she doesn't want to say anything then I won't force her to."

"Of course. I will do as you ask Master. Have a good day."

Now I'm getting worried. It's such a big thing that even the First Master is apart of it. I hope for all of our sakes that Natsu and Lucy are okay. Without them the guild isn't the same.