Aquarius

Lucy's POV
After First Master walked back inside the guild I continued to stand there. I could have sworn that I heard her call me Little Star. The name was so familiar to me but I don't know why.

I continued to stand there and think until I got an idea. Out of everyone here, one person has known me the longest. Maybe she knows what's been going on.

I walked back to my apartment and pulled out my Celestial Keys. "Open, Gate of The Water Bearer, Aquarius!" I chanted.

A second later, Aquarius appeared in front of me. She looked annoyed as ever. She may be one of my meanest spirits, but I will always love her.

"What do you want brat!? This better be good." She said angrily.

I sighed. "I'm sorry for disturbing you Aquarius. I just wanted to ask you something."

She groaned. "Okay, what is it? You better hurry up about this. I don't like waisting my time."

"Do you know why I've been blacking out a lot lately? Also, do you know what happened on my 18th birthday?"

Aquarius looked nervous for a moment. "Yes, I do know. I can't tell you though. This is something you have to discover on your own. All I can tell you is to try not to become to angry."

I thought for a moment. Everyone's been telling me that lately. I sighed. "Okay. You can go home now if you'd like Aquarius. I'm just going to think about this." I said as I sat down.

She looked at me with a look of sympathy. She then turned around and disappeared in a flash of gold light.

Aquarius POV
Once I disappeared back into the spirit world, I began to look for Leo. If Lucy was beginning to remember then there was a good chance we would need to help her train her magic again because it's been so long since she used it.

I finally found Leo talking to Aries. I walked up to him looking serious and they stopped talking.

"You need to call the rest of the Zodiacs so we can have a meeting with the Celestial King."

"Okay, but why? You know he's been busy lately so this will have to be a really good reason to pull him out of his work."

"She's starting to remember. Her powers have already started forming which means soon, the same thing will happen with him." I said seriously.

He turned pale for a moment. "Okay, I'll go talk to the King about this and gather the Zodiacs. Hopefully, we can help control her power before it's to late. If we can't, we better start praying." He said as he left.

"Will s-she be o-okay?" Aries asked nervously.

I turned to her and smiled. "I'm sure she will. She is strong whether she's a demon or not. You know that. After all, she is our Little Star."

Erza's POV
As master asked of me, I've been keeping an eye on Lucy and Natsu. They seem to be acting normal again but Lucy just disappeared with First Master following behind her.

I decided to listen in on their conversation. I heard what Master said and I'm curious a about what she meant.

I watched as Lucy walked away and then I went back inside. I decided to watch over Natsu for a while. He seemed to be doing his normal thing, fighting with Gray. I stood back and listened to them fight instead of breaking it up to listen to the conversation.

"Whatever Ice Stripper!" Natsu shouted at Gray.

"At least I'm not a coward, Fire Freak!" Gray shouted back.

"What does that mean Elsa!?"

"You know what it means Pyro! If you don't ask Lucy out eventually someone else will!"

Lucy? Natsu has a crush on Lucy still? Everyone knew he had one on her in the beginning but we thought he got over it. I directed my attention back to the fight.

"What did you say!!! No one is taking Lucy from me!"

After that, I quickly walked forward and said, "Is this fighting I hear?"

Noticing my deadly aura, they clung to each other and said, "No ma'am, we're the best of friends."

I walked away after I stopped the fight. As I walked away I thought back to when Natsu yelled at Gray for the final time before I broke them up. I could have sworn Natsu's eyes glowed red.