The Announcement

E.N.D's POV
It's been a week or two since Zeref and I left for our mission. We've finally finished it and are heading home. We are so close. I can't wait to see E.L.H and I know Zeref feels the same way about Mavis.

When we finally reached the cabin, something felt... Off. Not a bad off, but a good one. It looked brighter and happier almost. I looked over to Zeref and saw he was looking at it as well.

"Does something seem... Different?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's weird." He said.

"Maybe it's just because we've been gone for so long. It's probably just in our heads."

Zeref nodded and we walked up the steps. He knocked on the door and eventually, we heard footsteps on the other side. When it opened, we saw Mavis standing there with a nervous smile on her face.

"Oh, hey guys!" She said awkwardly. "I forgot you were coming back today."

We both looked at her strangely. "Mavis, what's going on?" Zeref asked.

"What? Nothing!" She said a little too quickly.

"Okay then, where's E.L.H?" I asked.

"She's um, uh, you know, um, sleeping! Yeah that's it!" She laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, okay. I'm coming in."

I stepped around Mavis as Zeref kept her from chasing after me. I walked upstairs to the room I sharw with E.L.H. As I got outside the room, I began to hear noises like someone was getting sick inside.

I knocked on the door. No one answered. I continued to knock until my worries got the best of me and I broke the door down.

'E.L.H is going to kill me for that later.' I thought as I walked into the room. Once I was in the room I didn't see anything but the bathroom door was open. I walked over to it and looked inside to see E.L.H leaning against the wall holding her stomach.

I ran up to her and crouched next to her. I placed a hand on my shoulder, getting her attention and said, "Hey."

She looked like she was going to cry for a moment and then a smile broke onto her face. She quickly pulled me into a hug and whispered, "Hey."

After a few moments, I pulled back and looked at her, seriously. "Were you getting sick before I got in here?" I questioned. She looked hesitant, but nodded. "What's wrong. Did you get a fever or something?"

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She slowly opened her eyes and said, "Can we go back to the bedroom before I answer your question?"

I nodded and picked her up in my arms. In any other case, she probably would have bit my head off for this, but she looked so tired. I placed her on the bed and sat down next to her. I placed a hand on her knee and gently rubbed soothing circles on it.

"You ready to talk?"

She nodded. "I'm not sure how to tell you this really."

I smiled. "Just take your time."

"Natsu, do you know what the different colors for demons eyes mean?" She asked.

I was confused. Why would she ask that? "Yeah, of course."

"Can you tell me?"

I nodded and said, "Most of the stand for power levels. Red is the most powerful. We are the only two demons to ever have red. Orange is kinda medium or normal and yellow is the weakest. Most other color means you are not really a demon and it's just a transformation spell or a takeover. Blue stands for the sadness in your life. If you've gone through any sort of trauma or pain, your eyes are going to be blue, like yours when we first met. Black means you have been corrupted and the last color is a shade of pink. It usually is a shade that most represents your original eye color. It means that you are with child."

She nodded her head and said, "I will tell you what I've been hiding but only if you promise me one thing first."

"Anything."

"Promise you won't leave." Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Wha-" "Just promise me." She interrupts.

I placed a hand on her back and rub up and down. "Yeah. Yeah, I promise."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, they were... Hot pink. I stared at her with my mouth dropped open and wide eyes.

I saw tears begin to fall down her cheeks and that's when I realized I hadn't said anything. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. I felt tears begin to fall down my face but I didn't care.

"E.N.D?" She squeaked out.

"I'm so happy. I'm so happy that I'm going to be a father." I said quietly.

She whispered into my chest and said, "Really?"

I pulled away and looked at her. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Your right. I was worried over nothing." She slightly giggled.

I looked down and placed my head on her stomach. "Hi there. I'm your Dad and I can't wait until you get here." I looked up at E.L.H and said, "Me or your mommy. We haven't even met you and we already love you. We know you'll do great things and become amazing people." I kissed her stomach and looked up after hearing her giggle. "I love you." I said, as I kissed her.

"I love you, too."

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not publishing last weekend. I've been trying to get this one up for a while now and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.