Reunion

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't published any chapters lately. I've been pretty sick lately, so my mind hadn't really been working, and I still am so I'd like to apologise ahead of time for the grammar mistakes you might find. Anyway, hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Lucy's POV
I was currently on my way to the guild hall when I heard a bunch of cheering. Wondering what it was, I quickly walked inside and found Mira up on stage, holding a microphone. People around me were chanting, "Sing another!"

"I'm sorry guys but others should be aloud to have a chance as well." Mira stated.

"Well, who's gonna sing now?" Someone from the crowd yelled.

"Hmm." Mira hummed, looking around the crowd. Suddenly, her eyes stopped on me. "Aha! How about you Lucy? We've never heard you sing before."

Others in the crowd agreed with her, Erza, Wendy, and Gray being the most supportive. "Guys I can't sing. I'm not good at it."

"That's not true. Your an amazing singer." Erza said.

"Yeah, agreed. If we didn't like your singing then we would have told you to stop a long time ago." Gray stated, bluntly.

"Yeah Lucy-san. Whenever Natsu-san is feeling unwell on the train ride home after missions you always sing for him." Wendy said, shyly, from the back.

I took in a deep breath and sighed. "Fine." People cheered as I walked up to the stage. I trapped the mic and said, "This is a song that's been stuck in my head for a while. I have no idea where it came from but here it goes. Hope you enjoy."

"Wait! How about we have Natsu join you?" Mira said.

"Okay!" Natsu said with a smirk and he came running up to the front of the crowd and jumped onto the stage.

I handed him the lyrics from my pocket and pointed out what he had to sing and then I grabbed a guitar that was sitting behind us on the stage. I pulled out a stool and sat down. I quickly tuned the guitar and started to strum the chords. Then, an amazing and familiar voice filled my ears.

(Natsu: Italics, Lucy: Underlined
Both: Bold)

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams, they fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood runs stale

Don't wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get to close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Curtains call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
In the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth